• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

That seriously couldn't have been a perm
You must be new here.

Silky gonna miss that Smash launch too

Guess JC gonna be the only one in the BCT to hold this Ike
I main Ike.

----

tumblr_nf92tdHLBy1rjv5flo1_1280.jpg

Sausage, steak, shrimp, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, garlic, rice, pepper.

So decadent. So Delicious.
So drunk.

Slayven

Soop you going to let Dream style on you? The dude that draws magical girls in his freetime hoping one day Cree Summers will voice them Dream?

Malyse

Soop you going to let Dream style on you? The dude that draws magical girls in his freetime hoping one day Cree Summers will voice them Dream?
Don't draw at all old man, only a designer. And I'm not interested in Cree Summers. Considering that you've more magical girl threads than me, you should keep your damn mouth shut, gramps. I ain't the one with an "ain't shit" meme attached to me.

sooperkool is vintage Black Culture GAF before the People With Skin thread fiasco.

Niggas have no respect.
Never. Not when people don't pay attention to the cyclical nature of this thread. Sorry if you can't keep up, but that's not my prob, ya digg?

This is before my time but sounds interesting. Synopsis?
To make a long story short, we started the first ever Black Culture GAF/NegroGAF/Negro-Age thread and it was pretty successful. One person had the nerve to make a White Culture thread just because. Then, other races had their own threads made as a joke. Mods decided to merge every single race related thread into one big thread, called "People with Skin", which wasn't pretty at all.

Never. Not when people don't pay attention to the cyclical nature of this thread. Sorry if you can't keep up, but that's not my prob, ya digg?
You're gonna get yours one day.

Slayven

Don't draw at all old man, only a designer. And I'm not interested in Cree Summers. Considering that you've more magical girl threads than me, you should keep your damn mouth shut, gramps. I ain't the one with an "ain't shit" meme attached to me.

who are you?

While they remake it can they make it interesting?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This is before my time but sounds interesting. Synopsis?

spanish speaking thread exists. is a good idea and good community.

bunch of black members realize there are more of us than we thought.

dy and himu craft the barbershop.

bunch of black posters come out, thread blows up.

someone who thinks hes being funny goes on to make a white culture thread, but instead of taking it seriously, makes it a big joke thread.

the spanish speaking thread and barbershop threads are merged, with everyone confused and pissed off.

J10

Banned
spanish speaking thread exists. is a good idea and good community.

bunch of black members realize there are more of us than we thought.

dy and himu craft the barbershop.

bunch of black posters come out, thread blows up.

someone who thinks hes being funny goes on to make a white culture thread, but instead of taking it seriously, makes it a big joke thread.

the spanish speaking thread and barbershop threads are merged, with everyone confused and pissed off.

The short of it: niggas can't have anything.

harSon

Banned
Lol @ ethics when it comes taking advantage of Walmart in that thread, one of the most evil corporations out there. Ya'll can be struggle moral and I'll be the lowly scumbag happy as fuck playing his $90 PS4.

Malyse

Lol @ ethics when it comes taking advantage of Walmart in that thread, one of the most evil corporations out there. Ya'll can be struggle moral and I'll be the lowly scumbag happy as fuck playing his $90 PS4.
Right? Ain't like we don't get
willfully
gouged at every turn. And it sure ain't like Sony is some struggling fuckin indie tryin to make ends meet. The consoles ain't the profit no way. It's all about the games.
King-Crab.jpg

I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore, so I'm just going to smile and nod.

old ass guy who doesn't post often is confused, other guy with emotional maturity of a 15 year old who post often to distract from his life is abrasive, Slayven is Slayven

and the bucket refused to change

Malyse

old ass guy who doesn't post often is confused, other guy with emotional maturity of15 year old who post often to distract from his life is abrasive, Slayven is Slayven

I'm not immature, just inebriated. And you still ain't shit, so kindly get off my dick with the passive aggressive bullshit. Thanks.

old ass guy who doesn't post often is confused, other guy with emotional maturity of a 15 year old who post often to distract from his life is abrasive, Slayven is Slayven

This is correct but I do read the thread a lot. Although anime and whatnot make me tune out.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I mean...I share no feeling towards this character, because fuck Nazis as a people and establishment, but wow @
Frau Engel's face
. I'm at the
train heist now
, and I'm still expecting
her
to burst through any random wall like fucking Nemesis.

Malyse

I mean...I share no feeling towards this character, because fuck Nazis as a people and establishment, but wow @
Frau Engel's face
. I'm at the
train heist now
, and I'm still expecting
her
to burst through any random wall like fucking Nemesis.
??
What are you playing?

RP912

Banned
So that new dragon age is the bees knees I see....

I just said fuck it and bought the starcraft collection since I got an rts itch.

How gaf has changed. I remember when everyone would get in on these deals.

I'm not immature, just inebriated. And you still ain't shit, so kindly get off my dick with the passive aggressive bullshit. Thanks.

Oh I can. I just let my all purpose apathy have free reign. And I'm mostly sober now anyways.
----
Fuck Nintendo. I wanna play smash now, dammit.

You've been drunk since fucking Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom