• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 sucked compared to 1

Why do you love being wrong so much?

Cyke is the worst Xmen in the xmen

Nigga is a deadbeat dad. Got so obsessed with Jeans death he had to get with a chick that looked exactly like her....Then dumped her and their babies ass when he found out Jean wasn't dead.

Oh, then he helped kill her after.

Only Xmen that's real is Wolverine.

I didn't expect you to prove my point that quickly...

Slayven

and wolvie kills his kids too.
That too
Cyke didnt raise Cable, he gave his ass away.

I'll take the L for Wolverine not getting over the Jean fever, but I can understand why he keeps trying though. Jean keeps acting like she wants his ass.

Get your history straight fool

Adventures_of_Cyclops_and_Phoenix_Vol_1_4.jpg

Onemic

Why do you love being wrong so much?

Only tellin the truth breh.

2 sucks compared to 1 in every way. Worse powerups, worse suits, worse bosses, and most of all the backtracking in that game is among the worst I've played in any console game to date. You get 80% through the game and then they tell you to go back to all the places you visited before and collect shit so you can progress. As soon as they told me that I said fuck this and sold that turd.

And I never thought I'd actually see Cyke fans....There's a reason why he's the most hated x-man

That too

Get your history straight fool

Adventures_of_Cyclops_and_Phoenix_Vol_1_4.jpg

If it aint in Claremonts run it aint real

Slayven

2 sucks compared to 1 in every way. Worse powerups, worse suits, worse bosses, and most of all the backtracking in that game is among the worst I've played in any console game to date. You get 80% through the game and then they tell you to go back to all the places you visited before and collect shit so you can progress. As soon as they told me that I said fuck this and sold that turd.

And I never thought I'd actually see Cyke fans....There's a reason why he's the most hated x-man

Said only by crazy people

Malyse

Dragon Age: Inquisition is dope so far, but dear god does the combat suck complete ass. It really drags down the game from being truly great. Bioware needs to hire some competent combat designers. Shit makes no sense at this point.
When 38 when under, I prayed that Bioware would scoop up the combat engine from Kingdoms of Amalur. Still the only WRPG I've enjoyed from a combat perspective outside of sniping in Mass Effect.

----

Ladies and gentlemen, Don Lemon
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...oan_tarshis_why_didn_t_you_just_bite_his.html

Village

My man got the Rey mysterio and the Hulk hogan alts, and will cook you up a mean after you fight him. One mic, imma need to you to reconsider your stances on my man feurte

Nothing about this is true. Not one word. You want to tell me about a better power up than the screw attack? A better suit than the light suit? A better boss than Quadraxis?

Exactly which drugs are you on?

As for Cyclops?

CykeAstonishing08-pg19.jpg

2255447-sadie_sinclair_cyclops_numerical_not_alphabetical_uncanny_x_men_5413.jpg

Says it all really.

Onemic

Nothing about this is true. Not one word. You want to tell me about a better power up than the screw attack? A better suit than the light suit? A better boss than Quadraxis?

Exactly which drugs are you on?

As for Cyclops?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/ShadowBoxing01/CykeAstonishing08-pg19.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://comiczombie.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/2255447-sadie_sinclair_cyclops_numerical_not_alphabetical_uncanny_x_men_5413.jpg[IMG]

Says it all really.[/QUOTE]

The light suit was alright. I liked the black suit in 1 way better. And you can't tell me you enjoyed the whole ammo shit with your beam wpns. Even then, aside from all that the backtracking ruins the game. Even if all the other shit was perfect, the fact that the backtracking is as bad as it is destroys any good the game has.

And I cant with this Cyke fuckboy shit. Next I'm gonna hear that Gambit was a really well written character

The light suit was alright. I liked the black suit in 1 way better. And you can't tell me you enjoyed the whole ammo shit with your beam wpns. Even then, aside from all that the backtracking ruins the game. Even if all the other shit was perfect, the fact that the backtracking is as bad as it is destroys any good the game has.

And I cant with this Cyke fuckboy shit. Next I'm gonna hear that Gambit was a really well written character

Beams never bothered me, I don't think I even ran out of ammo once. Phazon Suit was cool but the Light Suit is the ultimate suit design, I don't think they'll ever beat it. The backtracking is what it is, a chance to really explore those ridiculously atmospheric areas again. Plus you could teleport to hubs once you had the Light Suit.

While I do like Gambit that's more about how useful he was in the Megadrive game than any comic appearances. He can be written well but he usually isn't. He's kind of like Wolverine in that.

jWILL253

Banned
Wait, Far Cry 4 literally doesn't work on PS3 AT ALL?!?

That isn't even a relative definition of broken, it's the literal definition of broken.

FyreWulff

Reminds me of when one of the Need For Speed titles would not boot on 360.

The only fix was to install it to the hard drive to get it to boot up.

Sabrewulf

Banned
How do you guys feel about emulation? PCSX2 and Dolphin alone made me buy like 50 PS2 games within the last few days (including the Wild Arms series, Xenosaga, Star Ocean, and some 3D platfiormers.). Giving my PC a real good workout.

If only I could set up Project M through Dolphin. :(

Slayven

Wait, Far Cry 4 litterally doesn't work on PS3 AT ALL?!?

That isn't even a relative definition of broken, it's the literal definition of broken.

Well when you go to start a game it says it can't because a Far Cry 3 save is corrupt. Except I never played FC3 on PS3. I can't even play the user generated maps. If I had paid more than 30 bucks I would be more pissed. But I will give it a week.

How do you guys feel about emulation? PCSX2 and Dolphin alone made me buy like 50 PS2 games within the last few days (including the Wild Arms series, Xenosaga, Star Ocean, and some 3D platfiormers.). Giving my PC a real good workout.

If only I could set up Project M through Dolphin. :(

Love it. Playing Xenoblade, Skyward Sword and the Metroid Prime games again on my PC really made me appreciate the artistry that went into the games. Just wish the Wiimote wasn't so finnicky to set up.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is dope so far, but dear god does the combat suck complete ass. It really drags down the game from being truly great. Bioware needs to hire some competent combat designers. Shit makes no sense at this point.

Thought the combat was fine in origins (on pc). Is it like that?

andthebeatgoeson

Yea, post some NNID's

Mines CountBlackule
andthebeatgoeson

Cosby done fucked up.

To the guy who wondered why he Cosby didn't deny it was because the heat was coming one way or another. People coming out the woodwork just because he 'was a nice guy.' If that nigga denied it, it would be 10 times worse. You have Janice Dickerson crying; no one will like him except a few black people that will assume it's racial. And that's not a guarantee now that he's spent 15 years yelling at black people from afar.

He just needs to fade away, cancel everything for the next lifetime and go die with Camille looking at him with a rich side eye.

Slayven

I am drafting a stern letter to you Esco, how do you say "Ubisoft headquarters' Janitor's closet in subbasement 3 "in french?

I want to make sure it gets to the right place.

RedSwirl

Got woke up by a phone call for an interview after a friend sent my resume somewhere. Job was for some freelance part-time telecommuting work, which sounds great compared to that seasonal holiday retail I'm about to interview for. Much of the description fell more or less in line with my skill set. I'd like to think I did okay on the interview, at least better than usual. Slightly optimistic.

All I want to know is how the game handles the open-world design. I don't want to go through another Ubisoft-style waypoint checklist or collect-a-thon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom