• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
we made it brehs

ibrIlt48VR01X3.png

is that real?

looks like shit tbh

besada

Banned
I'm curious too but I LOVE this one! Thanks to whoever gave it to me haha

I can explain this. An admin tagged you, and then weeks later an admin figured out that a mod had also asked for a tag for you and retagged you. Left hand and right hand are often unaware of one another.

jWILL253

Banned
Guys starts thread saying "I'm okay with incest, what do you think?" Doesn't get juniored or banned after thread is locked.

There is no God...

RP912

Banned
Cosby Show was an amazing sitcom, damn. Characters felt real until the last few episodes when everyone became wacky.

Cosby show was awesome until it became the Cos fantasy. Theo became annoying, Venessa are unbearable, and Rudy was Rudy. When more characters came into the show it started to become dull and boring imo.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cosby Show

Cosby show was awesome until it became the Cos fantasy. Theo became annoying, Venessa are unbearable, and Rudy was Rudy. When more characters came into the show it started to become dull and boring imo.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cosby Show

Pretty much.
Will picked some of the finest on the come up from Nia Long to Tyra, Elise Neal; even had Pam Grier as a milf.

Vanessa and the older guy shit got old quick.

Oh you're doing the mage route

yeah :/

compared to other classes they're much, much more removed from the action because of cooldowns, barrier management, etc (especially the ice tree. there's like... 2 spells worth getting hype about). I really feel like the combat was designed around warriors entirely. they're just that much more responsive and involved. especially with the guard meter... they pretty much have double tank capacity with half of the job requirements.

Nah, I'm a archer. Shit is so boring as fuck. Hold RT, press face buttons for skills that feel exactly like one another with different effects on enemy contact. Like where do Bioware get their combat designers from? Devry?!

I got that bald headed elf dude throwing ice out every once in a while when he's not healing...debuffing people. I made a 2h warrior as well, combat still does nothing for me on that front. I would start all over because the save import from Keep is completely fucked. On keep I have everything as it should be but in game. Varric is saying a bunch a shit about Hawke that he shouldn't be saying if it's going by my damn keep data.

Ugh, and now I gotta start over yet again. This game.

Do Better

I fear the day when the only racists left in positions of authority will be those that are smart enough to not say nigger on public record.

Ah Nia Long on Fresh Prince.

"I'm stuck in a basement sittin on my tricycle
girl gettin on my nerves.
Going out of my mind I thought she was fine
don't know if her body is hers."

Will always kept a bad chick on his side.

Kim Fields tho...

Word.

I fear the day when the only racists left in positions of authority will be those that are smart enough to not say nigger on public record.

So the American federal government?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nah, I'm a archer. Shit is so boring as fuck. Hold RT, press face buttons for skills that feel exactly like one another with different effects on enemy contact. Like where do Bioware get their combat designers from? Devry?!

I got that bald headed elf dude throwing ice out every once in a while when he's not healing...debuffing people. I made a 2h warrior as well, combat still does nothing for me on that front. I would start all over because the save import from Keep is completely fucked. On keep I have everything as it should be but in game. Varric is saying a bunch a shit about Hawke that he shouldn't be saying if it's going by my damn keep data.

Ugh, and now I gotta start over yet again. This game.

:/

i haven't had any issues yet. sorry :/

combat gets better. :/

dragons make the game. shit is awesome

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can explain this. An admin tagged you, and then weeks later an admin figured out that a mod had also asked for a tag for you and retagged you. Left hand and right hand are often unaware of one another.

Who did this to me besada

RP912

Banned
I really forgot how on-the-nose The Boondocks was in the first season. [adult swim] doesn't rerun season one eps often enough.

A bloody shame honestly..Season 1 and 2 were the best seasons that boondocks had to offer. Season 3 was good but had duds and 4 was a fucking abomination.

It gets real when Huey plays the field to avoid all counts of fuckery.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Love it. Playing Xenoblade, Skyward Sword and the Metroid Prime games again on my PC really made me appreciate the artistry that went into the games. Just wish the Wiimote wasn't so finnicky to set up.

Playing through Xenoblade right now with the HD texture mod. Game looks awesome, I think I'm around the halfway mark.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is bothering the hell out of me. Am I high or did YouTube just change the way view counts look on a video description?

B6NbNJu.jpg

Why is it all stretched and spaced out?

G-Fex

oh, i'm sorry.

You are that guy.

You are that guy who doesn't think Raph is the best.

I feel sorry, for you. Please don't tell me you like leonardo, maybe its like mikey or Don or something. Someone with actually character who isn't a bald characterless "leader". Leonardo is like not good cyclops and cyclops like the rest of the x men already kind of ain't shit.

Man Fuck Raphael. Overhyped bullshit that don't solve nothing. I always hated the angst filled mother, and not just cause my ex was a raph fan.

Get outta here with that shit.

That shits for the birds.

Sabrewulf

Banned
Terry Crews for Luke Cage, yeah?

That'd be about as bad as Lester Spright for The Thing.

--

I hope that someday Usagi Yojimbo gets more prominence in Turtles stuff, or gets his own cartoon run.

Then again I'm the guy who's always wanted Frank Miller's Ronin to be adapted in the same vein as Samurai Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom