• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
If that thread gets made I boycott

Gaf is not ready

iyFlT3JU8nciM.gif

Precisely.

Gorillaz

cant sleep and watching this show called The Real on BET

chick proposed to this dude on the show....he had the coldest face I have ever seen leading up to this on some "damn thought this show you brought me to was really about online dating
qpk3a.png
"

shit was hilarious

strobogo

Banned
Doug Loves Movies (more so when "Mark Walhberg" is on)

Haromontown

The Dead Authors podcast

Uggggggggu Doug Benson. Fucking hate that dude. Anytime he shows up on Rogan or any Deathsquad show I want to die. He's the most passive aggressive sack of shit. His passive aggression is so passive it's full on aggressive. Dude is such a cunt.

Comedy Bang Bang

How Did This Get Made

Black Guy Who Tips

my commute rotation at the moment

Though I'm always looking for better when I get bored of a show.

I'll never get sick of Comedy Bang Bang though.

Sciences
This week in microbiology/virology
Makes neuroscience

Comedy
The daily show podcast without Jon Steward
Keith and the girl

Music mixes podcast
Just Good Musician
GrooveElectric

Uggggggggu Doug Benson. Fucking hate that dude. Anytime he shows up on Rogan or any Deathsquad show I want to die. He's the most passive aggressive sack of shit. His passive aggression is so passive it's full on aggressive. Dude is such a cunt.
Not on his game show podcast aka the one I listed

strobogo

Banned
Sciences
This week in microbiology/virology
Makes neuroscience

Comedy
The daily show podcast without Jon Steward
Keith and the girl

Music mixes podcast
Just Good Musician
GrooveElectric

Not on his game show podcast aka the one I listed

I think he is on both of his podcasts. I just fucking hate the guy. He and Michael PS Hayes are the only two dudes that I'd send a bunch of shitty Twitter messages to in the hopes that one of them might reach them and hurt them.

Gorillaz

I think he is on both of his podcasts. I just fucking hate the guy. He and Michael PS Hayes are the only two dudes that I'd send a bunch of shitty Twitter messages to in the hopes that one of them might reach them and hurt them.
I hope one day someone in wwe acknowledges Wrasslegaf. Like if HHH did that, it would/should be the big finish to Wrasslegaf threads in general

cdyhybrid

music always counts for everything in life

My top 3 at the moment are:

KEARNAGE by Bryan Kearney (trance)
Adam Beyer presents Drumcode (techno)
Drum&BassArena Podcast (drum & bass)
Global Radio by Carl Cox (fuck it, let's make it 4 - techno also)

Honorable mentions: Max Graham Presents Cycles Radio (trance/progressive/techno/tech house), Simon Patterson - Open Up (trance, psytrance), Eric Prydz - EPIC Radio (progressive house and techno, not updated very frequently though), Aly & Fila - Future Sound of Egypt (trance)

Wynnebeck

Banned
If you're talking about that Mewtwo thread, I read it front and back and I'll be frank, not single one of your posts in that thread made a lick of sense. It has nothing to do with their fanboyism and everything to do with you seeming mad for no legit reason. Just for the sake of being mad. Just take your L and move on *shrug* :p

It's not my fault Nintendo fans get mad about every little thing, but yeah I'll take my L over kids whining on a message board.

Silky

Banned
So my brother took my 3DS to school and in the magical span of 30 minutes, he manages to lose it.

Now I gotta go file a police report. Fucking great.

--

so have we finally accepted that not everything Platinum makes is amazing? BEcause you know, Vanquish exists and it's a pretty bad game. As well as Infinite Space.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
It's Activision, it's rushed, and super low budget. People sound like haters trying to point out the obvious outcome. It would have been a halloween miracle if it turned out like Bayonetta.

The sad thing is, it still managed to have a better combat system than most of the flavor of the month.

Vanquish is great. MadWorld is the weak link and I wouldn't call it garbage.

Silky

Banned
Platinum had less than a year to do Revengeance and people swear up and down that Revengeance is amazing (I wouldn't know, have yet to play it.)

Platinum has a history working with a publisher that couldn't care less about their games or what they do with them. So I can't put the blame on Nick or Acti, really.

Platinum had less than a year to do Revengeance and people swear up and down that Revengeance is amazing (I wouldn't know, have yet to play it.)

Platinum has a history working with a publisher that couldn't care less about their games or what they do with them. So I can't put the blame on Nick or Acti, really.

Gotta work for who will pay. Once you get your hands on Bayo 2 you'll see...

Malyse

Curious how "not their best game" became "worst game ever". Korra is fine. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. Vanquish is fantastic. Don't even play. Infinite Space wasn't all done by them.

Silky

Banned
Curious how "not their best game" became "worst game ever". Korra is fine. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. Vanquish is fantastic. Don't even play. Infinite Space wasn't all done by them.

I can buy better action games for less than $15, so the 'get what you pay for' thing is kind of a joke.

For reference, Ninja Gaiden Black, Shinobi PS2, The Dishwasher: VS, Bloodline Mirage--all amazing action games for about ~$10

I'll buy Korra when it's on sale. Glad XBLA enforces the demo thing. Money saved.

Vanquish isn't a good game imo. Gunplay isn't satisfying for a game that touts itself as a 'fast paced action shooter.' Each shot placed on an enemy feels without impact, like I'm shooting at sandbags that attack me. Weapon variety is pretty underwhelming-keep in mind that this is a game by a developer that has their games with a lot of unique enemy interactions with combat in games like even God Hand. Environment direction feels uninspired--it reminds me a lot like P.N.03 which is sad because P.N03 is better in that department. Soundtrack is lame, too.

The core mechanics are serviceable enough for a third person shooter. I really do like Bullet sliding. But the gripes above refuses to let me enjoy the game.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Gaming conventions are the worst. Wtf is a character action game? Is this some shit to separate action games with good combat systems from the rest?

I can buy better action games for $15, so the 'get what you pay for' thing is kind of a joke.

word, except...

For reference, Ninja Gaiden Black, Shinobi PS2, The Dishwasher: VS, Bloodline Mirage--all amazing action games for about ~$10

I'll buy Korra when it's on sale. Glad XBLA enforces the demo thing. Money saved.

You listing old ass games in comparison to new ones, breh. Like they were ten right off of the bat or some shit.

Dishwasher was terrible.

This nigga really listed off a bunch of old ass used games...that's like saying I aint touching Sunset Overdrive old flavorless Jet Set Radio auto-aim no skill required grinding cuz I can get JSRF for $5

and then he said The Dishwasher on some real shit

Silky

Banned
word, except...

You listing old ass games in comparison to new ones, breh. Like they were ten right off of the bat or some shit.

Dishwasher was terrible.

Consider what we had back then to what's available now. Do you really blame me.

No one cares about these kind of games anymore. I'd rather play what I know is good instead of forcing myself to enjoy what people 'claim' is good.

It's not like these games are hard to purchase. Thank god for digital.

Vampire Smile was really good, sue me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dishwasher is straight garbage. Aesthetic of Myspace turned into a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom