• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Course not. Only humans and goats have kids.

love you too

*kicks* :mad:

I thought it might be a double shot at their baby and Jay-Z but there should be no disagreement that he is calling a child ugly for looking black and yet someone is trying to dismiss it as just a joke. SMH.

That's how I see it too.

Blue Ivy gets so much shit from people. She's a fucking baby ffs

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Actress Felicia Day Opens Up About GamerGate Fears, Has Her Private Details Exposed Minutes Later

Day was reportedly doxxed within an hour of writing her post on GamerGate. The immediate doxxing of female GamerGate critics, including Day, has been pointed to as an example of the sexism of the movement. Former NFL player Chris Kluwe, who wrote his own post calling GamerGaters “basement-dwelling, cheetos-huffing, poopsock-sniffing douchepistols,” said Day was only targeted because of her gender.

“None of you fucking #gamergate tools tried to dox me, even after I tore you a new one. I’m not even a tough target…Instead, you go after a woman who wrote why your movement concerns her,” Kluwe said on Twitter.

In her post, Day explains that, like 18 percent of internet users, she’s experienced her share of severe harassment, and has even had stalkers show up on her doorstep. But that while she is sickened by the stigma and fear GamerGate has had on the community, she encourages everyone to keep gaming.

This is sad as fuck. I rarely ever identify in real life as a gamer, not because of this but mostly due to not feeling all that confident in owning it. News like this only cements that position for me more and more every single day. Seriously repugnant shit.

Trey

Haven't seen the direct, but 8 player smash seems like a bad idea. Is it 8 players at once?

Yes. I play 4 player Smash regularly, and that's a clusterfuck most of the time. Nothing sensible will come out of 8 player Smash.

ReiGun

Crocodile

What is this I'm hearing about people throwing shade at babies? Why would anyone throw shade at a baby?

Yes. I play 4 player Smash regularly, and that's a clusterfuck most of the time. Nothing sensible will come out of 8 player Smash.

8 Player Smash seems a bit much but there have been several times in the past where my friends and I wished we could do 5 or 6 man Smash. Hopefully it works out.

The word never had the greatest connotations to begin with, and this isn't making it any better.

It would be nice if we didn't have to invent a new word to describe someone who spends a lot of the free/hobby time playing video games/card games/board games, etc. :/

I swear Diggle is the most worthless character ever written. That or Laurel.

lmao you saw laurel: the clownening pt. 3 this week huh?

you gotta admit though, as clowned as she was i gained some respect for her. she's looking more fit too when she confronted ollie.

give her a season, she'll be a better black canary than sara.

you gotta admit though, as clowned as she was i gained some respect for her. she's looking more fit too when she confronted ollie.

I don't know why I keep watching this show, the acting gets worse every fucking episode without fail.

i think ollie has improved and barrowman's all good.

i can't quit felicity either. the rest tho....scust. it's a CW thing, i just ride the cheese waves. flash is better at the moment.

royalan

when do shitsticks on the internet give up?

when the police become involved.

Sadly, it's going to be just like Occupy.

No one thing will be credited with "killing" GamerGate. It'll be a bunch of other goings-on in the gaming industry chipping away at GamerGate's relevance bit-by-bit, until one day the daily twitter trolls realize it's been a whole day since they've harassed someone online with the #GamerGate tag...then two days...then three days.

DominoKid

I swear Diggle is the most worthless character ever written. That or Laurel.

definitely Diggle. dude catches Ls on the regular.

katie cassidy hit the gym hard this summer.

katie cassidy hit the gym hard this summer.

it shows too
whoo.png

the only time i've watched a shonda production is if it's with a girl i wanna get down with. it's catnip for black girls.

actually all girls, because grey's anatomy was her show too right?

Infinite

Yeah, these past four months have been a neck and neck race between gamers and the police to see who can prove what people been saying about them to be true.

royalan

Lord...I'm not gonna go in on Bey for keeping Blu's hair in a constant state of flaky, dandruffy mess.

Not on today...not on today...

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Actress Felicia Day Opens Up About GamerGate Fears, Has Her Private Details Exposed Minutes Later

This is sad as fuck. I rarely ever identify in real life as a gamer, not because of this but mostly due to not feeling all that confident in owning it. News like this only cements that position for me more and more every single day. Seriously repugnant shit.

Man. Next level fukkery. Dudes fought this long and hard to be accepted, and are now doing this shit on some, "no girls allowed" kindergarten bullshit. I feel you.

How out of touch do you have to be to travel and show up at someone's doorstep? When one of these clowns run into
erOUvZc.png
there should be no words spoken.

edit: That confessions thread. wow.

Man. Next level fukkery. Dudes fought this long and hard to be accepted, and are now doing this shit on some, "no girls allowed" kindergarten bullshit. I feel you.

How out of touch do you have to be to travel and show up at someone's doorstep? When one of these clowns run into
erOUvZc.png

edit: That confessions thread. wow.

Story about dude fucking his ex's mom can not be real. I refuse to believe that shit

Eww Google Music All Access has finally failed me since the songza enhanced version came out days ago. In it's indie R&B generated playlist it put some FKA twigs. Heard my 1st janelle monae song tho, not bad

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
To my podcast people here, what your 3 favorite podcast?

Comedy Bang Bang

How Did This Get Made

Black Guy Who Tips

my commute rotation at the moment

Though I'm always looking for better when I get bored of a show.

I'll never get sick of Comedy Bang Bang though.

strobogo

Banned
Comedy Bang Bang

How Did This Get Made

Black Guy Who Tips

my commute rotation at the moment

Though I'm always looking for better when I get bored of a show.

I'll never get sick of Comedy Bang Bang though.

Black guy...who tips? You should make a thread about that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Black Guy Who Tips is awesome, everyone listen to it if you haven't already.

erOUvZc.png
There is literally no excuse. Any chance at legitimacy or getting even a small amount of benefit of the doubt is forever destroyed in my mind.
Heard my 1st janelle monae song tho, not bad
Listen to Many Moons and then check out Archandroid, she's really good.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Now let's think about this before we call in the experts for this job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom