• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Peypey looks straight goat but will probably shit the bed in the AFC title game or something. You think he just gets the bubble guts or something, during the playoffs? Sees a psychiatrist? Thinks he's not pretty or something?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it's totally not racist to say black children look like 30 year old lesbian criminals but with some white mixed in they're cute and normal looking.

Hmmm.

I think the "joke" was more that he expected the kid to look more like Beyonce and less like Jay Z

It's still fucked up and definitely racist on some level though (caramel skinned princess)

Worst of all it's just not really funny

Malyse

The bald guy?
zap-how-to-get-away-with-murder-season-1-cast--002
Too big? I'm on mobile srry.

KumaJG

Yeah it's totally not racist to say black children look like 30 year old lesbian criminals but with some white mixed in they're cute and normal looking.

Hmmm.

What? The caramel skinned princess was referring to Beyonce and the 32 - year old lesbian criminal was referring to Jay-Z.

It is a joke poking fun of Jay-Z strong genes.

What? The caramel skinned princess was referring to Beyonce and the 32 - year old lesbian was referring to Jay-Z.

its saying what it says, that blue looks like a lesbian with a criminal record and not a caramel skinned princess.

Its making fun of a little girl primarily.

Crocodile

Don't ever let anyone tell you NintendoGAF aren't some dedicated dudes lol. Those cats are loyal to the T.

If you're talking about that Mewtwo thread, I read it front and back and I'll be frank, not single one of your posts in that thread made a lick of sense. It has nothing to do with their fanboyism and everything to do with you seeming mad for no legit reason. Just for the sake of being mad. Just take your L and move on *shrug* :p

If you're talking about that Mewtwo thread, I read it front and back and I'll be frank, not single one of your posts in that thread made a lick of sense. It has nothing to do with their fanboyism and everything to do with you seeming mad for no legit reason. Just for the sake of being mad. Just take your L and move on *shrug* :p

I smell another money match

Was planning on fiddling around with the 2.0 update on the 28th... Then I found out Michael Jordan is doing a Twitter Q&A.

I'm planning on laughing my ass off that day.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wow I just turned avatars back on after having them off for months. Weird experience. Turning them back off now because pages load faster but I'm sticking with my Link's Awakening shopkeeper. One pro (con?) about keeping them off is I have to look at names for posts, but it also means I might read a post that is insightful that I otherwise wouldn't have. Juniors still get mostly ignored (sorry).

Wazzy

Banned
I think the "joke" was more that he expected the kid to look more like Beyonce and less like Jay Z

It's still fucked up and definitely racist on some level though (caramel skinned princess)

Worst of all it's just not really funny

Oh I know it was a shot at Jay-Z but it's still mocking a little girl for looking black which is so awful. You understand it's racist at least, though.

What? The caramel skinned princess was referring to Beyonce and the 32 - year old lesbian criminal was referring to Jay-Z.

I see you're playing obtuse so I'm not bothering. It's obvious why this is racist and I shouldn't have to point it out when it speaks for itself.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Disagree.
It's okay to be wrong. Kinda fucked up in this circumstance, but w/e. What I am wondering is, why argue about it? If someone thinks something is racist and you don't, OK, but what is the purpose of saying that when you know people are mad? Doesn't really accomplish anything to be contrary in this case.

Jay z does not look like a "30 something lesbian with a criminal record."

So it's not 'I thought Blue would look like Beyonce, not Jay Z", it's literally what it says.

Wazzy

Banned
Jay z does not look like a "30 something lesbian with a criminal record."

So it's not 'I thought Blue would look like Beyonce, not Jay Z", it's literally what it says.
I thought it might be a double shot at their baby and Jay-Z but there should be no disagreement that he is calling a child ugly for looking black and yet someone is trying to dismiss it as just a joke. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom