• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
RightThornyCrab.gif

Cat never had a chance..

G-Fex

Well I tried to bump that 'importance of black characters' thread in gaming. But it fell back a ways.

I guess either the comic worked too well or people shying away cause they 'cant relate'.

Imm0rt4l

"My friend is dying of leukemia; it's hard being an atheists while my dying friend is getting comfort praying in a room full of Christians"

My eyes rolled so fucking hard at the op.

Fedora owners should not be allowed to make threads

Slayven

"My friend is dying of leukemia; it's hard being an atheists while my dying friend is getting comfort praying in a room full of Christians"

Yeah saw that last night, typed something in response but deleted it. Dude is a known character.

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah saw that last night, typed something in response but deleted it. Dude is a known character.

A lot are defending him, thinking he did a great job. 'It's so hard and awkward' just doesn't line up. I had to remove it from my subscriptions. Cats are digging in to make him feel not like a self centered douche.

Malyse

A lot are defending him, thinking he did a great job. 'It's so hard and awkward' just doesn't line up. I had to remove it from my subscriptions. Cats are digging in to make him feel not like a self centered douche.
Same here. I didn't want to get got for some stupid sociopathic asshole.
----

Welp.
4Kag4z1.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

I was looking up Hannibal Buress responses to the whole Bill Cosby situation earlier, thought this was funny:

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainme...cle_827171f6-aaab-5bcc-b51f-20638f033bf0.html

Good find.

Buress said people asked him how he could say such a thing about a pioneer such as Cosby. “You can’t be a pioneer and a rapist?”

He also said he was accused of attacking Cosby to advance his own career. “That’s not how you help your career.”

When he returned home that night after making his Cosby comments, he joked there was an empty Jell-O pudding cup at his door. “That was very scary.” (Cosby was a longtime popular spokesman for the brand.) “Now anytime a girl is flirting I’m thinking Bill sent her to set me up.”

I can understand why cats are having trouble accepting he is a piece of shit. I'm not ready to call MJ a molester. But, damn, the party is over. People on facebook keep saying innocent until proven guilty. Yeah, I know. Central tenet of our legal system. But my opinion does not live there. In my head, this nigga needs to be taken out back.

Is it nostalgia or cognitive dissonance or both? And I will admit I have some schadenfreude since he's been yelling at young black men for 20 years.

Can we stop saying fedoras cause those motherfuckers don't own fedoras.

Mostly a joke. But I'm forever pissed I can't wear my fly ass trilby anymore.

My pops use to rock them joints when he was in the black and white picture days..always loved fedoras. Lately, this atheist/fedora combo has been a head scratcher..

G-Fex

Is that what it's about? Hahahaha

That vertical comic is starting to kill every thread it touches. Did I come on too strong?

I guess it's really making them feel uncomfortable. You did good Sub.

If anything it needs to be posted MORE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
dude literally posting recipes to get his count up

time to retire, slay. you had a good run

RP912

Banned
No lie one time my uncle was hogging the damn bathroom for an hour and I had to really take a piss.

So I used a shoprite bag and put it at the bottom of the trash can :/.

desperate times man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom