• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Why would a crack head need so many pipes?

868078_original.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Muthafuckas in OT make threads about every got damn thing!! Bruh... who gives a flying fuck if you clap during the friends theme song or not???
don't click on the thread then.

You're like those guys who bitch about Digital Foundry threads complaining about technical discussion cuz friendlists and controllers, guys! GTFO dipshits

don't click on the thread then.

You're like those guys who bitch about Digital Foundry threads complaining about technical discussion cuz friendlists and controllers, guys! GTFO dipshits

Bruh I didn't click on the thread, but like it ain't no damn way to filter dumb ass thread topics from corrupting my eyes.

I just noticed who I'm replying to so I'll just go yell at some clouds or something.
whoa.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
how does anyone have time to play DA:I? I've put in 30 hours and hit level 12

so much shit to do in that game

I haven't even touched multiplayer and that was my main interest leading up to this

how does anyone have time to play DA:I? I've put in 30 hours and hit level 12

so much shit to do in that game

I haven't even touched multiplayer and that was my main interest leading up to this

Reviews coming in around the 80 hour mark and shit

literally playing like its your job

cdyhybrid

So my Wii U doesn't even have enough storage to hold Smash U if I delete all my game saves etc. Guess I have to go buy some USB storage bullshit since I already paid for the download.

Come on Nintendo.

Slayven

Scrolling from the bottom of the page up. I was interested until this nigga turned into a fucking anaconda.
lol
I haven't read a Wild Cards novel since something like the sixth. Once they let Chris Claremont spread his excrement in them, my interest dwindled.

Haha I tapped out on book 7, cause they were just trying to out nasty each other. But I picked up 18 and it was pretty good. I plan on reading them all one day.

besada

Banned
Haha I tapped out on book 7, cause they were just trying to out nasty each other. But I picked up 18 and it was pretty good. I plan on reading them all one day.

The book that covered the convention, and dealt with the Puppetmaster story was great. Everything after that went sort of downhill. Still, Mackie the Knife was creepy as shit.

cdyhybrid

Oh, and online purchases are non-refundable, so now I'm either forced to spend another $60 on a physical copy of Smash or buy a $100 external HDD just to play it.

Fucking console gaming, man.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Goddamn. 30 hours in under 3 days?
i finally got moved into my new place. once my check clears i'll be trick or treating at every strip club on the island. i love not having to give a fuck after 4 years of waking up at 6:30 on my days off

Scrolling from the bottom of the page up. I was interested until this nigga turned into a fucking anaconda.
levels to this shit

#dualities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom