• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the first time that poster necrobumped an old thread to do some racist shit

Earlier this year he necrobumped a thread celebrating an affirmative action overturning and I commented on it, but the posts I responded to were deleted to make it look like I bumped the thread

I don't forget anything and I hold grudges

Oh! Ok. I was wondering what the motivation for bumping that thread was. Then again, the name is starting to seem familiar from certain threads..

Malyse

That's not the first time that poster necrobumped an old thread to do some racist shit

Earlier this year he necrobumped a thread celebrating an affirmative action overturning and I commented on it, but the posts I responded to were deleted to make it look like I bumped the thread

Won't be bumping for a while.

Won't be bumping for a while.

office-karen-shrug.gif

Certain posters think I keep tabs on them or something but I just have a good memory for egregious fuckboyism.

Can't blame you..I've noticed I been picking up that habit.

strobogo

Banned

You should be more like a basketball.

G-Fex

I don't think I'm wrong in bringing up the other thread since it's similar. Maybe the way I went about it was wrong though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom