• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Considering your heavy personal bias against Beyonce I'll take this with a huge grain of salt.

First off, it's not a personal bias. I'm just one of the few brave people with the courage to defy the Illuminati. I keep my evil-eye chain on at all times and STAY prayed up.

Second: go ahead and listen for yourself. Legit booty butter.

7/11 is like a damn parody of Trap.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I ain't trying to hear you scurry dudes in the south, talking about the cold. Last year we were rocking negatives on some Canada type shit on the East Coast. I think this year might be pretty cold too.

I like Winter, but it's getting to the point where going outside in under armor/thermals, two shirts, two socks, a hoody, and a winter coat doesn't stop your bones from shaking. Dudes be outchea crying crystal tears. Eyelashes looking like Christmas trees with icicle ornaments. Breath looking like a special attack in the air.

The fukkery, is when you get use to it.

I ain't trying to hear you scurry dudes in the south, talking about the cold. Last year we were rocking negatives on some Canada type shit on the East Coast. I think this year might be pretty cold too.

I like Winter, but it's getting to the point where going outside in under armor/thermals, two shirts, two socks, a hoody, and a winter coat doesn't stop your bones from shaking. Dudes be outchea crying crystal tears. Eyelashes looking like Christmas trees with icicle ornaments. Breath looking like a special attack in the air.

The fukkery, is when you get use to it.

Yeah I agree.

royalan

While "starving artists" are trying to take down streaming because it doesn't pay enough for them to live the high life, my homegirl Monica went out and got a goddamn day job:

SSog5KO.jpg

I have other dreams and aspirations so I Pursue them when my babies are asleep & my musics done!! Moral of the story #WeCanIfWeBelieve never give up on your dreams #YOUCAN #BeenAtWorkSince7yesterday #ThankGODforMyMomAndPa #ScrubsAndAMandatoryThermal #DatHawkBITIN LOL⛄️❄️⛄️ #UKnowItsColdWhenIGetThisPale LOL

She is for real working as a forensics nurse! And not because she has to (she's still singing and performing and her last album didn't do half-bad), but because she WANTS to.

I heard that, WORK MAMA!
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif

Slayven

Yeah I agree.
The mayor fuck up again in ATL they going to run his ass out of town on Jandro.

While "starving artists" are trying to take down streaming because it doesn't pay enough for them to live the high life, my homegirl Monica went out and got a goddamn day job:

SSog5KO.jpg

She is for real working as a forensics nurse! And not because she has to (she's still singing and performing and her last album didn't do half-bad), but because she WANTS to.

I heard that, WORK MAMA!
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif
Who?

Trey

Daddy Pope has been the only good thing in Scandal. Of course they ruin all his good work by following up with fucking quinn.

Malyse

SSog5KO.jpg

I heard that, WORK MAMA!
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif
M2R4mj4.gif

Erykah Badu is a doula
http://hellobeautiful.com/2014/06/1...otherhood-life-as-a-doula-in-mantra-magazine/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom