• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

oemqcYj.png

Why did my mom always says EXACTLY THAT when I needed a ride tho....

Malyse

Meh. Only thing truly crazy was the stuff concerning daddy Pope. Everything else got truly stupid and contrived twists or resolutions. lol how Cyrus' plot was resolved.
We all know that Shondaland is trashy. That's what makes it fun. And HTGAWM is just as stupid. But my affinity is for high levels of insanity in my entertainment.

Stats professor was reviewing for the final. Ain't no one learn anything, she would ask for the next step and the class would literally shrug in unison.

She laughed and after a pause..said...."only two people passed my class last semester......"

Class looked like Maury said we're the father, all of us, of everyone.

You motherfuckers with no kids watching Zaboomafoo tho?

Magic Johnson has Extremis blood. You all don't want that?

Beyonce song wack as fuck, btw.

J10

Banned
Looks like the MCC patch didn't fix what it was supposed to and created new problems.

There's dropping the ball and then there's tossing it into a gravity well three feet above hell.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
yep, pretty much just need someone that can greet and talk for 2 seconds and have some sort of personality

Yeah

and the turnover rate is so high for seasonal employees that they're literally just stocking bodies at this point

Since probably half the people they've hired will either no call no show or walk out early on a shift before the holidays are over

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I rarely plug shows but

Survivor's Remorse (kinda like The Game, just more aware, funny, and grimey) is dope. First two eps up on Youtube. The rest through Starz / Hulu

and be on the lookout for Brian Pumper's reality show. It looks like gold. I'll hit you guys with the link in a few.

Gorillaz

Yeah

and the turnover rate is so high for seasonal employees that they're literally just stocking bodies at this point

Since probably half the people they've hired will either no call no show or walk out early on a shift before the holidays are over
guy in our department has missed 4 days so far and only works 3 days a week for about a month and some change, they only have him as a body at this point it feels. He's definitely getting thrown into the bushes after the holidays

I rarely plug shows but

Survivor's Remorse (kinda like The Game, just more aware, funny, and grimey) is dope. First two eps up on Youtube. The rest through Starz / Hulu

and be on the lookout for Brian Pumper's reality show. It looks like gold. I'll hit you guys with the link in a few.

SR was pretty good the episode I saw/pilot. Felt like dialogue at times tried to be 2edgy4me but it does feel like The Game without holding itself back.

I rarely plug shows but

Someone else put us on it a while back, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom