• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
*i rarely plug shit. but when i do, i plug it twice
guy in our department has missed 4 days so far and only works 3 days a week for about a month and some change, they only have him as a body at this point it feels. He's definitely getting thrown into the bushes after the holidays

SR was pretty good the episode I saw/pilot. Felt like dialogue at times tried to be 2edgy4me but it does feel like The Game without holding itself back.
in a nutshell

the game should've been about malik anyways but meh

This can only be hilarious

link

he might just end up doing it himself through webisodes or something. i thought it was getting nothing but laughs but apparently its got legs lol

B28XeKUIYAAJcIz.jpg

They're probably going to regret putting the black dude in charge.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
They'll still hire you though

I got a job at a department store showing up to the interview in basketball shorts

Gorillaz

the game should've been about malik anyways but meh

Funny enough I remember hearing dude that played Malik was gunning for the Derwin role but they didnt feel like he fit it but at the same time didnt want to let him go so they gave him the "malik" role. It was mainly suppose to be Derwin and old man jason.

Looks like the MCC patch didn't fix what it was supposed to and created new problems.

There's dropping the ball and then there's tossing it into a gravity well three feet above hell.
WqedUdA.png

J10

Banned
Stats professor was reviewing for the final. Ain't no one learn anything, she would ask for the next step and the class would literally shrug in unison.

She laughed and after a pause..said...."only two people passed my class last semester......"

Class looked like Maury said we're the father, all of us, of everyone.

Is the class just really difficult or is she a bad professor?

Mortemis

Banned
Damn, just got the news some dudes I went to school with got caught up doing a robbery. One got shot by the guy they were robbing, the other two dumped his body and ran when apparently they coulda saved him by getting him to the hospital. One caught the other still on the run.

Shit's crazy as fuck.

I rarely plug shows but

Survivor's Remorse (kinda like The Game, just more aware, funny, and grimey) is dope. First two eps up on Youtube. The rest through Starz / Hulu

and be on the lookout for Brian Pumper's reality show. It looks like gold. I'll hit you guys with the link in a few.

pretty damn fun show. his sister is fine as hell imo.

the lead is pretty small for a star nba player though. and i wonder if they'll get basketball cameos in the next season.

jWILL253

Banned
343i tryin'a turn Master Chief into Sonic with all this MCC bullshit, if the thread is any indication.

Microsoft can't afford to have its marquee franchise get this kind of negative criticism. They don't have much else on the pipeline. Sony has enough of a worldwide market to sell without any standout first party games; Microsoft doesn't.

What is it with AAA gaming this year? Everyone is releasing broken shit. Even that wack "PS4 has no games (that I like)" meme is irrelevant, because even first party games are broken. The only one releasing any working games is Nintendo, but they tryin'a sell a 2006 console with 2003 network infrastructure in 2014.

J10

Banned
What is it with AAA gaming this year? Everyone is releasing broken shit.

They're the ones followed by legions of loyal suckers who will lap up whatever they serve. It's not like 343 has some amazing release record but they've been getting away with bullshit on brand strength alone. Just wait a week or two next time.

Heads would roll if I was in charge, or better yet, I just wouldn't release an incomplete product.

Sabrewulf

Banned
REDACTED said:
Its rap, its all shit. Over inflated egos mouthing off rapping about all the same shit. I dont know why. All the girls carrying on about their favourite rap artist that spends most of their time talking about slapping bitches etc, then are shocked when their rapper boyfriend beats them or treats them like shit. Female rappers just being bitchy and shaking their ass mm off the camera. The whole thing is a shit show.

Lurking before I got the account (been lurking for a couple of years now lol.) I always seen this kind of comment pop up in some of the threads. Is this acceptable or something? Do people really still have this 90s mentality of rap?

Slayven

They're the ones followed by legions of loyal suckers who will lap up whatever they serve. It's not like 343 has some amazing release record but they've been getting away with bullshit on brand strength alone. Just wait a week or two next time.

Heads would roll if I was in charge, or better yet, I just wouldn't release an incomplete product.

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Trailer-1-Ultron-Avengers-Logo-620x370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom