• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
But this Ferguson stuff has me nervous. For the love of all that's good, please let us get some sort of justice for Mike Brown.

I don't think that's going to happen, ishibear.

Don't be nervous. Just let it go.

Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind.

4vZKki1.gif

Good man!

Malyse

I hope not many people are holding on to hope that Wilson will be indighted. This is just another one for the file...
I sincerely hope that there are riots.

PLOT TWIST: I hope the riots are in countries outside of America incensed at this travesty in the name of justice.

Malyse

Show your ass alone
I'm saying that by letting Wilson not go to trial, the country as A whole is showing how much they don't care about black people. Or would you say that that's not the case? Because if so they are metaphorically showing their ass.

I'm saying that by letting Wilson not go to trial, the country as A whole is showing how much they don't care about black people. Or would you say that that's not the case? Because if so they are metaphorically showing their ass.

America has been showing its ass on that front since the beginning and no other countries have given a fuck.

All riots will do is satisfy salivating racists and get people hurt or killed.

Malyse

America has been showing its ass on that front since the beginning and no other countries have given a fuck.

All riots will do is satisfy salivating racists and get people hurt or killed.
Riots in other countries pissed about mike sates racists how?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Got damn that whole thing just reeks of L. Like to the point Yung Berg breaks through my door just to present me one of the many Ls in his collection.

My favorite quote

After that, I show everyone how I can deep-throat a banana. It's pretty cool- I can peel a banana and shove the whole thing down my throat and then pull it out completely intact. It's too bad I find men to be physically repellent, because I'd be amazing at giving blowjobs.

Really bro? You put THAT in your cabin orgy brag story?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
That's one of the places I applied to today.

Man I'm just surprised as hell you didn't get it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jena 6 was the event that got me to the point where I stopped giving a fuck. No more trying to change my area. No more volunteer trips.

The US isn't so nice that I see myself living here forever. Why not leave? It's doable. Instead of being angry all the time.

Jena 6 was the event that got me to the point where I stopped giving a fuck. No more trying to change my area. No more volunteer trips.

The US isn't so nice that I see myself living here forever. Why not leave? It's doable. Instead of being angry all the time.

I'm not even angry anymore just knowing shit'll change..........eventually....after my lifetime.

Mesousa

Banned

Revolutionary in youth, moving in older/family creating age seems to be credited. I always respected Du Bois leaving America for Ghana in the last years of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom