• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is this nonsense?

I'm telling yall, the day DD pisses a mod off and gets rasenganed to the netherrealm... the amount of posts he has is gonna cause one of these in BCT.

lxRZDbV.gif

And take us all out with him.

Malyse

They played the audio from when the cop shot that kid in Ohio. Cop said that he thought the kid was about 20. Also, the 911 caller said three times the gun was probably fake.

Jado

Banned
I like Lupe Fiasco's "superstar"

Wrong album, if someone hasn't pointed it out yet. It is indeed one of the worst tracks on the album (The Cool), not that it's terrible -- just kinda blah after a few listens. Meant to be very radio friendly for the time.

Best track on the album is Streets on Fire, tied with The Die.

Imm0rt4l

They played the audio from when the cop shot that kid in Ohio. Cop said that he thought the kid was about 20. Also, the 911 caller said three times the gun was probably fake.

really...
Wrong album, if someone hasn't pointed it out yet. It is indeed one of the worst tracks on the album (The Cool), not that it's terrible -- just kinda blah after a few listens. Meant to be very radio friendly for the time.

Best track on the album is Streets on Fire, tied with The Die.

for me it's put you on game. Gold watch is dope too.

Back in the day me and my boy were in Myrtle Beach on the strip and he thought he'd play "Fuck the Police" while riding by. They pulled us and told him to turn it down, he refused so they arrested him. He went to court and got 30 days picking peas on a pea farm. On the 30th day they let him out on the side of the road 30 miles from nowhere. These kids got it easy, believe me when I tell you the cops used to be worse.

marvel-preview-uncanny-x-men-2-cyclops-was-right-590x355.jpg

Cyclops was right.

I've had an article rolling around in my head about Cyclops and the real world idea that people should submit to authority, be perfect and nice, and if things still go bad "oh well."

Cyclops is the one who thought that was the way to go until the world opened his eyes.

Slayven

hey remember when she used to wear you know..'clothes'
THing about it, comic Mystqiue knows and freely admits she ain't shit.

I've had an article rolling around in my head about Cyclops and the real world idea that people should submit to authority, be perfect and nice, and if things still go bad "oh well."

Cyclops is the one who thought that was the way to go until the world opened his eyes.

Yeah, his evolution is so damn interesting. I like that he kept Xavier around just to tell him to shut the hell up.

Had the biggest asshole come by the crib to clean the carpet before Thanksgiving. Told us they'll be here between 11 and 3...showed up at 6:30 and told us this shit might not be dry in the morning and they didn't have my down for all this shit and just rude all fuck. Told him to get the fuck out my house, I'll clean my own damn carpet.

Yeah, his evolution is so damn interesting. I like that he kept Xavier around just to tell him to shut the hell up.

And the thing is, the central concert of any literary universe - dramatic tension - means that Cyclops' current ideals are usually right. This is a world that consistently kills mutants. Even Wolverine and the X-Men, while rather fun, was a big "Cyclops is right, those kids need to know how to defend themselves" argument from beginning to end.

If you are a mutant, you are an X-Man, because eventually someone will write a story where you are hurt, maimed, or killed. And keeping Avengers and X-Men worlds apart means that the Avengers have cast a blind eye to these issues for years.

Genosha (Morrison's run), Decimation, the Reavers, the Purifers, numerous Hellfire Clubs, the actions of Osborn during Dark Reign, any number of Sentinels. Pick one.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Had the biggest asshole come by the crib to clean the carpet before Thanksgiving. Told us they'll be here between 11 and 3...showed up at 6:30 and told us this shit might not be dry in the morning and they didn't have my down for all this shit and just rude all fuck. Told him to get the fuck out my house, I'll clean my own damn carpet.
Had to deal with them hood ass carpet cleaning companies before so I know what's up. But you fucked by waiting. Should had them come Monday or Tuesday cause it take few days to dry on average.

Village

And the thing is, the central concert of any literary universe - dramatic tension - means that Cyclops' current ideals are usually right. This is a world that consistently kills mutants. Even Wolverine and the X-Men, while rather fun, was a big "Cyclops is right, those kids need to know how to defend themselves" argument from beginning to end.

If you are a mutant, you are an X-Man, because eventually someone will write a story where you are hurt, maimed, or killed. And keeping Avengers and X-Men worlds apart means that the Avengers have cast a blind eye to these issues for years.

Genosha (Morrison's run), Decimation, the Reavers, the Purifers, numerous Hellfire Clubs, the actions of Osborn during Dark Reign, any number of Sentinels. Pick one.

Like when I was younger I thought it was weird that no one else came to help with the Police state government issue giant death robots sent out to kill them.

I was kid.

Captain America couldn't have not known about that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Like when I was younger I thought it was weird that no one else came to help with the Police state government issue giant death robots sent out to kill them.

I was kid.

Captain America couldn't have not known about that.

Captain AmeriKKKa confirmed

Speaking of X-men, did AXIS go anywhere after the stupidity that was "killing super-Nazis makes you just as bad"?

Nope. Some people have had their moral compasses flipped. The Avengers are assholes and the X-Men are working with Evan/Apocalypse to build a bomb that'll kill only humans. So old Cap, Spider-Man, Loki, and some others are working with the morally flipped villains (Sabretooth, Mystique, Carnage, Enchantress and Hobgoblin being the notable ones) to restore order and stop the X-Men.

Village

Because they aren't like dirty police men, the are giant death bots.

You can only hide giant Death bots for so long because they are giant deaths bots, everyone will have seen them eventually.

" I'm sorry about what happened"

" Why the fuck didn't you do anything about that Mr. Stark? Huh? Now you all upset when you come up in my place threatening to take girls away because of the phoenix force, you don't even come by and say whats up until you feel threatened. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom