• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Working at best buy tonight. Wish me good luck fam, probably gonna get stampeded on for some god damn fitbit.

People get mad at me for this, but Pumpkin is the superior pie. Cinnamon pumpkin pie >>>>>>>> the baby food sweet potato pie most people trot out. Keep those sweet potatoes for good casseroles, leave the pies to the pumpkin.

I don't get the sweet potato pie love

So much more better pies out there

Damn get these struggle ass tastes outta here.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
WHO ARE YOU

I can't see you

you look unfamiliar right now
real recognize real and you looking kinda unfamiliar on the dessert game my man.

People get mad at me for this, but Pumpkin is the superior pie. Cinnamon pumpkin pie >>>>>>>> the baby food sweet potato pie most people trot out. Keep those sweet potatoes for good casseroles, leave the pies to the pumpkin.
see YALL this fuckery is what I'm talking about!! Why not both.

harSon

Banned
Sweet Potato pie is scrumptious as fuck, what the fuck ya'll niggas talking about? Stop eating ain't shit pies and slandering good eats.

ReiGun

Sweet Potatoe > Pumpkin all day.

Also let me say here and now banana pudding can fuck right off. All pudding really, but banana particularly because my fam loves serving that struggle ass dessert.

Y'all probably like chitlins too

We got the thanksgiving grinch ova here. You musta been getting them sweet potatoe pies out the can. My moms and g'ma 62 and 83 respectively still getting actual sweet potatoes and blending em ole school style.

And aint nuthing wrong with chitterlings....chitlings for the country folks here

besada

Banned
Roast turkey, smoked turkey, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese(cheddar, Gruyere, bacon, leeks), mashed potatoes, stuffing, jalapeño bread, green bean casserole, Texas sheet cake, pumpkin pie, mixed berry pie, and key lime pie.

Time for a nap.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I come back on here to see slander of one of the only pies I don't just eat the crust off of. Sweet potato pies are yum.

The other pies being bean pie and pecan pie.

jWILL253

Banned
Ishi and Jandro at their perspective Thanksgiving feasts.

PAPA+YOGI+(15).png

Horse-eating-hay-011.jpg

Happy thanksgiving y'all.

I've been wasting time reading through BigGhost's twitter right now in the early noon (I'm in California). Has he ever revealed his identity? Dude's pretty funny.

A bit of an educated guess. But, he leaves some subtle clues here and there...

That would be pretty crazy if true. I mean I thought he was homies with Logic. Kinda odd to anonymously throw shade at your homeboy's music like that instead of straight up letting him know how you felt in person.

I think the gambino theory mostly comes from never really going in on Gambino's music (last I heard) and even giving him props for some track off of Camp....which is obviously out of character since Childish is ripe for criticism.

I think the gambino theory mostly comes from never really going in on Gambino's music (last I heard) and even giving him props for some track off of Camp....which is obviously out of character since Childish is ripe for criticism.

Recently read that. I thought that was a little strange, including the whole BET cypher thing. I actually thought BigGhost was either his homie Fam or D. Respect off youtube though.

It's 2014, bro.

Everyone would rather throw shade behind a keyboard than in person...

You're right...

Smh though if that is true. I'm sure Glover's a real cool dude but I'd expect my real homies to let me know the truth to my face rather than use a keyboard anonymously to do it. Eh, whatever I guess.

Wiz is starting to fall off real quick. Yikes.

RP912

Banned
Roast turkey, smoked turkey, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese(cheddar, Gruyere, bacon, leeks), mashed potatoes, stuffing, jalapeño bread, green bean casserole, Texas sheet cake, pumpkin pie, mixed berry pie, and key lime pie.

Time for a nap.

:/ no invite tho

My thanksgiving been pushed towards tomorrow, but over here it's turkey loaf, stuffing, and green beans. No complaints but meh :(

ReiGun

Pretty much doing Thanksgiving dolo this year. Just me and the big sis in the house; she cooked this morning and went right to sleep. lol Lil sis has to work (dumb ass Wal-Mart), the folks are over west with the step dad's family, and the nephew is with his dad. Extended family never comes around. So ya boy is just chilling, watching Everybody Hates Chris.

Still, my sister hooked this food up. Yams, mac and cheese, green beans, ham, turkey legs, sauerkraut, and stuffing. Lawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom