• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
B3QtPlrCQAAjjaj.jpg

that shirt

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I thank Cher for having Elijah the goat.

I passed out after eating and woke up in a different time zone.

Moved into my apartment at the U-N-iversity.
The only one who lives here is me. So why's the phone ring all day
long. I got no friends expect Storm Chamber and he's gone for the century.
And I just want some peace and quiet, come to my room and
it's a telephone riot. Ring-a-ling-a-ling,
Every time I take a step, can't sleep, can't eat, can't breath, can't get.
Any of my work done, cuz people keep callin' with the same damn question.
(Hello, is _Retro there?)
Nah, _Retro moved out earlier this year.
I think you have the wrong number, this is Little Prototype V.
(You mean _Retro brother?)
Man, can't you just leave me alone,
this ain't _Retro's house this ain't her phone.
and don't call back again, cuz if ya
do ya know the answer man.

I wonder who _Retro was. What he does and where he lives.
If she a pothead with too many zits. A movie star with inflatable pecks. Does he take the train, or drive in a car.
Work in the office, or down at the bar. How the hell should I know he could be Albino for all I care.
(Hello, Is _Retro there?)
Yea she is, but he can't talk now.
He's busy milking a purple cow. and talking to the easter bunny.
(Man you think your funny)
Shut up, beavis! I told you six times befo'.
_Retro don't live here no mo'

Check my machine on Friday, there
were 22 messages. Man I can't win at this. One said:
(this is for the kid livin' with Shaniqua, you want that trick you can keep her)
Will this ever seise, so I can get some sleep.
_Retro moved out leave ya message at the beep.

Kreed

Decided to visit fam on the west coast for Thanksgiving. Changing time zones really messes you up when you are supposed to spend the day eating and watching TV.

And fuck Sweet Potato Pie haters. Probably eating the store bought/buffet line ones anyway. If your mom/grandma/aunt isn't making them it doesn't count. Like asking for sweet tea and getting a can.

Furyous

Good evening fine gents. How goes life? I'm outchea literally fuming off these warm shots of 151. My friends told me warming alcohol decreases the alcohol content. Of course, I thought they were full of shit but couldn't refuse the shots because they invited me. Warm Tequila is the devil yo.

I'm starting to rethink this whole church thing as I get deeper into my 30's and refuse marriage.

WHY DID THIS PURE WHITE ANGEL UNADULTERATED PUSH UP ON ME AND GRAB ME IN SEXUAL WAY? I was under the influence but demanded that she record herself saying she took advantage of me and specify how many drinks she had versus how many I had before it went down. She made me so mad that I had to use her as throat lozenge. I'm mad but happy but kinda sad but definitely on my Kanye shrug shit right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Good evening fine gents. How goes life? I'm outchea literally fuming off these warm shots of 151. My friends told me warming alcohol decreases the alcohol content. Of course, I thought they were full of shit but couldn't refuse the shots because they invited me. Warm Tequila is the devil yo.

I'm starting to rethink this whole church thing as I get deeper into my 30's and refuse marriage.

WHY DID THIS PURE WHITE ANGEL UNADULTERATED PUSH UP ON ME AND GRAB ME IN SEXUAL WAY? I was under the influence but demanded that she record herself saying she took advantage of me and specify how many drinks she had versus how many I had before it went down. She made me so mad that I had to use her as throat lozenge. I'm mad but happy but kinda sad but definitely on my Kanye shrug shit right now.
Truly my alt

Malyse

People get mad at me for this, but Pumpkin is the superior pie. Cinnamon pumpkin pie >>>>>>>> the baby food sweet potato pie most people trot out. Keep those sweet potatoes for good casseroles, leave the pies to the pumpkin.
This year, I'm thankful for never in my life being this wrong.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Obama got that "I put in my final notice, and got two more weeks in this bitch" state of mind.

Dude been on that tip since he got reelected imo. I hope the next president has a heavier focus on domestic issues.

Brehs, I had some sweet potato pie today!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That shit still wack compared to a good pumpkin pie.

Stay struggling.

Slayven

Niggas arguing over diabetes and heart disease, CIA could have saved billions by dropping Crisco and Sugar into the hood, instead of AIDs and crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom