• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ sitting in the den with the fam and my aunts telling stories about how back in the day they used to carry razors under thier titties when they know they about to brawl.

You just admit your family can't cook?

Didn't eat with my family, it was store bought (friend bought it)

My fam don't cook that trash anyway
umad.png

DominoKid

Pumpkin Pie is low on the tier of pies tho. I dont realky trip when folks say they dont like it cause even the best I have had, by folks that go in in the kitchen, has just been aight.

Pumpkin Pie will never be on my table if its left up to me.

Crocodile

I've been visiting family for the past week so my access to TV and the internet has been limited (sorry for being a bit late to the party). Nonetheless I heard about the grand jury decision (how could I not?) and everything that followed. This has to be one of the most transparent shitshows I've seen in some time. From the sabotage the prosecutor layed out (essentially), to Wilson's account of his encounter with THE HULK Micheal Brown, to the coded language EVERYWHERE this is just an embarrassment for America as a whole. I actually ran across several groups of protestors in the past week and though I couldn't join them, I appreciate their sentiment and effort. I honestly hope SOMETHING positive can come out of all of this. If I wasn't with family to calm the nerves I think I would be straight up depressed/furious right now :( I can't say this outcome is SUPER unexpected but this still feels like a big collective L for us all :(
Seriously though, why is it in every encounter with the cops from their perspective do we have fucking super powers? Where are my superpowers?

Well, in happier terms, I hope everybody had/is having a Happy Thankgiving! I hope everybody was able to or is currently cherishing their loved ones :)

How can you not love sweet potato pie? My god.

Also, in what world is two half-pound Reese's cups "the perfect holiday gift"?

B3ffBNOIYAIc5kJ.jpg

Oddly enough, my Japan-living Twitter people think this is the greatest thing ever.

G-Fex

Pumpkin Pie is low on the tier of pies tho. I dont realky trip when folks say they dont like it cause even the best I have had, by folks that go in in the kitchen, has just been aight.

Pumpkin Pie will never be on my table if its left up to me.

CMONN

pumpkin pie is GOAT

DominoKid

Jesus Christ sitting in the den with the fam and my aunts telling stories about how back in the day they used to carry razors under thier titties when they know they about to brawl.

that's the kind of fuckery i miss hearing about w/ the fam since pretty much all the old folks are gone now. my aunts fam is square as fuck so they have no interesting stories. my mom is more in line with them. and my dad keeps all of his
XzGXZDm.png
stories from his youth to himself unless it's just like me and him chilling.

The first few hours of DAI are mad boring, picks up soon after though.

The first big battle and what happens after made me delay the MP for a while.
Shit's great.

And pie fuckery? Really? No eats that bullshit pumpkin pie.
Sweet potato, Pecan, Apple, Peach (+Cobbler). Anything with Lemon is dog shit, tho.

If you're in LA, you should try out Sweet Lady Jane and Sweet (crazy bread pudding).
Both delicious.

Dude is being eaten alive by his girl's Gucci bag.

That was one of the LV purses that fell of the assembly line three times and someone said "Fuck it, ship it to Ross as a Jacket".

"When your Aunt brings Slayven to Thanksgiving"

B3gH5e_CQAAIiDJ.jpg

so many things to discuss here.

1.) the "designer" jacket, which oddly resembles a carry-on bag.

2.) the leather pants.

3.) the "designer" shades and hat being worn indoors.

4.) the white iphone case SO YOU CAN'T MISS THE FACT THAT HE HAS A NEW IPHONE.

5.) wagging the keys to remind everyone that HIS RIDE IS SWEETER THAN YOURS.

6.) the white nike's in the winter.

7.) after all that, the plain t-shirt. because having a busy t-shirt would distract from the full look being presented, amirite.

I suppose if you're going to peacock, you mine as well go all the way.

Gorillaz

Idk bout beef but my BB was smooth for the most part tonight well seev how friday goes

I enjoyed for the first time telling customers straight up no. Like no we ccant price match or rain check

"But but little jimmy wanted this"
"Jimmy should have been in line at 5"
"Bu...bu its the holi"
"Next customer, pls"

Idk bout beef but my BB was smooth for the most part tonight well seev how friday goes

I enjoyed for the first time telling customers straight up no. Like no we ccant price match or rain check

"But but little jimmy wanted this"
"Jimmy should have been in line at 5"
"Bu...bu its the holi"
"Next customer, pls"

They gave me Thanksgiving off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom