• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we not do your fucking stupid ass "all fandoms are shit/but you're part of a fandom" argument again? both ya'll niggas look stupid as shit going back and forth on arguing about how you define liking dudes who rock clown shoes and spiky anime hair.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
ShdQ7qc.png
ShdQ7qc.png
ShdQ7qc.png

Village

can we not do your fucking stupid ass "all fandoms are shit/but you're part of a fandom" argument again? both ya'll niggas look stupid as shit going back and forth on arguing about how you define liking dudes who rock clown shoes and spiky anime hair.

Mmm

I like talking about things. And I feel like the argument is about a larger issue. sorry breh I can't help ya. I mean, you can go do a thing. But I'm gonna talk about things. Maybe you are a bit confused, and thought that actually meant something.

ReiGun

Well damn, JC. lmao

In other news, watching That 70's Show on Netflix. Megalyn Echikunwoke looking fine as hell in these episodes.

Village

Hour you gon get clowned on by JC

That's like getting fired on your day off

Mmmm, that requires caring.

If dream drop comes in here and wants to have words over this, I'm ready to talk.

Unless besada or Mumei comes here like " Yo village the world ain't ready for your rambling ass posts " . I'm gonna post, I kind of don't care what JC says. Like who, even

Malyse

I'd listen to you if you actually knew what you was talking about, but since you don't, how bout you stay on the sidelines where you belong?

IbuXRuH.jpg

We have been over this.

Fandoms are quick label for groups of people who like thing, means as much as you put it into it. I put nothing more than quick label into it and my life is better for it.

You are a part of the kH fandom. You post on a KH fan thread on a niche ass enthusiast ass website.

We done here?

There's a massive difference between being a fan and being in fandom. Fandom is an all encompassing all inclusive label that by necessity embraces all of the best and worst parts of a group. Fandoms are as bad is the worst members. There is no way to exclude anyone. And I'm damn picky about who I allow myself to be associated with. So naw, bruh. I ain't in the kingdom hearts fandom. I'm just a kingdom hearts fan.

royalan

Go to Google Images

Type in "Rihanna Esquire 2014"

Then ask yourselves:

Is there any chick in this Pop game that Rihanna needs to be worried about?

You'll know the answer in your loins heart.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
arguing over fandom again? whatever

on another note, yoshikage kira is a dope ass antagonist in JoJo 4. not dio tier, but better than most shonen villians.

DominoKid

Go to Google Images

Then ask yourselves:

when she gonna make us some new music videos tho breh. i need to see her in motion.

damn the Star Wars excitement is real. i played the trailer on my phone at work and as soon as the theme music kicked in like 8 people ran over to my desk.

i dont even like Star Wars movies that much but i had to nerd out at that lightsaber reveal.

Bro My roommate is a little Asian woman and she woke me up to tell me the trailer was out.

It feels like something out a Jack Kirby comic, which I think is totally a Star Wars thing. Its all Akira Kurosawa-meets-Flash Gordon pulp fantasy man, who cares if it aint practical.

Dude there was someone in the thread wondering if they were going to finally portray space the right way or keep the sounds in like the OT.

Malyse

She has a few songs I like but they're few and far between.

You up for some smash 1v1s?
Nope. I'm playing a Smash Tour to part grind, then hopping back to Hyrule Warriors for that DLC. Nintendo games from now on should have challenge boards a la Smash and autopost to miiverse a la Hyrule Warriors.
Being practical is overrated.

The world needs more Dj Guns

3Dvq6i1.gif
What about a wub wub gun?
sr4wub530.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dude there was someone in the thread wondering if they were going to finally portray space the right way or keep the sounds in like the OT.
The big mistake many people make is thinking that Star Wars is science fiction and should thus operate like a sci-fi property. It isn't. It's fantasy, and thus who really gives a shit if there is noise or explosions in space. A silent space battle would be boring as shit.

We're talking about a universe where Lucas got too high off his own ego and decided to quantify the force by bringing in all that bullshit about midichlorians. Stuff like that is exactly why people making nit picky complaints need to pipe down. Lest they get what they wish for and ruin the experience for everyone.

Village

Little generalist, don't ya think dream drop.

Go to Google Images

Then ask yourselves:

eh... Its a a pretty I guess.

G-Fex

I admit I generalize about fandoms. Same with conventions and convention goers.

It's my onion on those things.

I suppose it's why i'm the guy who 'hates' everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom