• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Being practical is overrated.

The world needs more Dj Guns

3Dvq6i1.gif

Thanks to a sick ass channel on youtube I finished gaim.

That was a trip.

Slayven

Nope. I'm playing a Smash Tour to part grind, then hopping back to Hyrule Warriors for that DLC. Nintendo games from now on should have challenge boards a la Smash and autopost to miiverse a la Hyrule Warriors.

What about a wub wub gun?
sr4wub530.jpg
What about a Seven Demon band?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKCJagkWyM

That was a trip.

Shit went from goofy, to no joke really fast didn't it?

My sister listens to a lot of Rihanna. I have it on good authority that Rated R is her best album, and We Found Love her best song/video.

Not a fact I ever admit IRL, but that's the world we live in, folks.

royalan back me up here

Slayven

My sister listens to a lot of Rihanna. I have it on good authority that Rated R is her best album, and We Found Love her best song/video.

royalan back me up here

How you going to DY shame us than go into Pop-Gaf mode?

royalan

royalan back me up here

Yes, Rated R is generally considered by her stans to be Rih's best album in terms of cohesiveness. Plus, it has Rude Boy, which is my favorite Rihanna song and general life anthem when I done wasting time with these men and just need to know, "is you big enough? Then take it."

We Found Love was her biggest Pop hit...until Diamonds.

Pour it Up is EVERYONE'S guilty pleasure.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Man, too many people making a big stink over that lightsaber. It looks fine.

the lightsaber crossguard thing is stupid

but it's not really that big of a deal

no reason to get hung up on it

that trailer gave me everything I wanted with that X-Wing shot anyway

G-Fex

the lightsaber crossguard thing is stupid

but it's not really that big of a deal

no reason to get hung up on it

that trailer gave me everything I wanted with that X-Wing shot anyway

I definitely prefer the OT timeline to the prequel junk. Neater stuff.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

That was a trip.

the fuckery of the melonbowl still gets me. and the after effect of seeing dude lose his mind? yes

hawktiger is probably the same ghost that follows jc around to tell him he isnt shit and never will be.

I wanted to play it cool when I saw the trailer, but I marked out when I saw John Boyega sweating in that stormtrooper outfit in the middle of the desert, I marked out hard. From Lando Calrissian to Mace Windu to this. I am pleased. It's like the Black Panther announcement all over again.

Slayven

I wanted to play it cool when I saw the trailer, but I marked out when I saw John Boyega sweating in that stormtrooper outfit in the middle of the desert, I marked out hard. From Lando Calrissian to Mace Windu to this. I am pleased. It's like the Black Panther announcement all over again.

Now we need a Blue Marvel movie, imagine how scared they be at a dude that can bench press Arkansas.

I judge my favorites dudes on the coolness of their suits most of the time, so while yes Zack and the knuckle suit were hype

WOoo that JAM!

I wasn't ready

Black white and pink
Apple was too good for a villain suit.

Parallax

Now we need a Blue Marvel movie, imagine how scared they be at a dude that can bench press Arkansas.

god, the fuckery. dudes would be perma angry. even more so at his origin.

JFK telling him the worlds not ready? fox news would be talking about that shit the night of release.

Slayven

JFK telling him the worlds not ready? fox news would be talking about that shit the night of release.

The government issue white woman? Tweets and Blogs written would have me rolling for day.

Village

I think dudes gonna be perma angry with the super intelligent black man from africa who introduction in most cases is beating the shit out of all the avengers. Like some weird reverse hazing process, like meeting black pather requires you getting your shit wrecked before hand.

Slayven

I think dudes gonna be perma angry with the super intelligent black man from africa who introduction in most cases is beating the shit out of all the avengers. Like some weird reverse hazing process, like meeting black pather requires you getting your shit wrecked before hand.

Oooooooh if they Jackie Robinson stunning on Captain America? Goddamn

Parallax

The government issue white woman? Tweets and Blogs written would have me rolling for day.

a black man is scary enough. one with a degree is a damn boogeyman. all that and superman like powers?

i wonder if hes gonna get the test the ability intro with the rest of the avengers? that would be dope.

I don't think Marvel is going to have Black Panther stunt on the Avengers as much as we know he can, or as much as we want him to. I don't even think that he'll get to be as cold and aloof and self-confident as we want him to be.

ReiGun

I can't wait for them to confirm Cap appearing in Black Panther. Just seeing people go from excited pre-release to mad as fuck when he gets mollywhooped in the movie. Oh the salty tears.

Yes, Rated R is generally considered by her stans to be Rih's best album in terms of cohesiveness. Plus, it has Rude Boy, which is my favorite Rihanna song and general life anthem when I done wasting time with these men and just need to know, "is you big enough? Then take it."

We Found Love was her biggest Pop hit...until Diamonds.

Pour it Up is EVERYONE'S guilty pleasure.

Pour It Up and Rude Boy are her only songs I really like. Everything else is meh to me.

Trey

don't know what happened there with that lag spike at the end but I'm gonna take a break for a little bit.

Great games, count.

ggs trey

man it's either every gaffer is pro or I'm just mad garbage.

I never played the 3ds version but nigga damn. Every gaffer making me look mad free smh.

niggas won't see me in sf4 tho

Village

ggs trey

man it's either every gaffer is pro or I'm just mad garbage.

I never played the 3ds version but nigga damn. Every gaffer making me look mad free smh.

niggas won't see me in sf4 tho

When is BCT playing Street fighter, I ain't shit But I like playing.

Does anyone have it on pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom