• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

damn the Star Wars excitement is real. i played the trailer on my phone at work and as soon as the theme music kicked in like 8 people ran over to my desk.

i dont even like Star Wars movies that much but i had to nerd out at that lightsaber reveal.

damn the Star Wars excitement is real. i played the trailer on my phone at work and as soon as the theme music kicked in like 8 people ran over to my desk.

i dont even like Star Wars movies that much but i had to nerd out at that lightsaber reveal.

Some ppl shittin on the new lightsaber but I think the medieval sword look is cool as hell

royalan

The bad Star Wars movies now outnumber the good ones, and what was once a quality franchise is now a pool of crap with the occasional gem.

In short: Y'all can miss me with all this until the reviews hit.

Malyse

The bad Star Wars movies now outnumber the good ones, and what was once a quality franchise is now a pool of crap with the occasional gem.

Depends on what your metric for movie is.

DominoKid

Some ppl shittin on the new lightsaber but I think the medieval sword look is cool as hell

it looks cool as fuck.

everybody i showed it to went
52kIF.png
Hz5di.png
at that clip

pretty much. i fuck with the franchise but i really only like 2 or 3 of the 6 movies.

strobogo

Banned
There is one good Star Wars movie. It's pretty good, though. The other 5 range from okay to dog shit. I don't think I know of a franchise that has better adaptations and spin offs than actual main features.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eventually there'll be a lightsaber that can shoot its blade

We'll call it a "blaster"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
People using practical, like anybody without skills (the force even) isn't going to kill themselves with a regular ass lightsaber. These dudes block beams of light n shit. The force has them covered.

Eventually there'll be a lightsaber that can shoot its blade

We'll call it a "blaster"

lol

Slayven

Yo Just Cause 3 looks batshit cray cray in Game Informer.

If someone wanted to start some shit, they would mention that the Star Wars trailer ain't getting anywhere the hits Age of Ultron got.

The Thanskgiving food was great. I'm just annoyed that it seem like with each year my appetite grows less and less. I used to eat 3 or 4 plates each year, plus dessert. This year I didn't even finish my first plate. I liked it better when I was a greedy fuck.

Slayven

Broke down and brought 7 days to die on the steam sale. Said I was going to wait unto the winter sale but you know how it goes.

Malyse

Wow. Nintendo is doing an awful job advertising this sale. There are like three titles that have dropped from $40 to $10 and I haven't seen them mention a word about it.

RP912

Banned
Going to the inlaws thinking I'm going to bust a grub...end up eating half of the plate and saving the rest for later.

I fell off :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Nintendo is doing an awful job advertising this sale. There are like three titles that have dropped from $40 to $10 and I haven't seen them mention a word about it.

Which? What? All I saw was their shitty ass fuck sale of like $1.80 off of Metroid Fusion and some other shitty games.

Gorillaz

knocked out a 10 hour shift and done till sunday. Hit my third wind after I got out lol

That next paycheck will heal all the pain doe

G-Fex

tbh, Star Wars fandom retroactively turned me off a lot towards the series /g-fex

Star Wars is cool, but some people treat it as if not having watched is some sort of education gap, FOH.

Star Wars fans are pretty nutty.

i'm not going to say they're the worst fandom but they're up there.

Malyse

Which? What? All I saw was their shitty ass fuck sale of like $1.80 off of Metroid Fusion and some other shitty games.

What games?

Darksiders 2 is down to $10, Azure Striker Gunbolt is $10, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies is half off, same with Yumi's Odd Odyssey. Check in the price drops section of the Wii U and 3DS.
Star Wars fans are pretty nutty.

i'm not going to say they're the worst fandom but they're up there.

All fandoms are shit.

Slayven

Star Wars fans are a special kind of nutty, niggas would do math problems trying to figure out shit that Lucas just threw on screen cause it looked cool.

Malyse

Star Wars fans are a special kind of nutty, niggas would do math problems trying to figure out shit that Lucas just threw on screen cause it looked cool.
That's cause Lucas on that "this is my vision" bullshit and won't admit he made it up as he went along.

Village

All fandoms are shit.

IbuXRuH.jpg

We have been over this.

Fandoms are quick label for groups of people who like thing, means as much as you put it into it. I put nothing more than quick label into it and my life is better for it.

You are a part of the kH fandom. You post on a KH fan thread on a niche ass enthusiast ass website.

We done here?

So I got offered my old job (that I really liked tbh) back.

I'm working a full-time job right now but it is less pay/much farther but a bit more steady..

Not sure what I should do brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom