• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Roy in them pms like:

BbPStj0CUAADhoE.jpg

DominoKid

Lets Be Cops is pretty good. Sucks it came out when it did. I wish they could've worked the dude that plays Schmidt on The New Girl in there somewhere.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
one of the funniest fucking movies you and ya nerd friends can watch late at night, when you know your Cyrex from your Sektor. So, so bad lmao

dont forget the mudfight between sonya and mileena.

and johnny cage going out like a bitch. that shit soured the whole movie for me the first time i saw it.

Just lost a For Glory Smash match by being a showoffy douche, lol. Sent him off the top, then suicided... only my suicide came before his death animation completed.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Don't forget Sindel being beaten off-screen.

AND DEM ANIMALITIES

"PRETTY COOL, HUH"

the final battle with liu kang and shao khan was completely unwatchable at my theater. my friends and i and a bunch of dudes in the theater got their money back because of that shit.

Trey

I don't know how I'd rank the Nolan films. They're all flawed as hell; even Dark Knight (that last third is rather atrocious aside from the Dent stuff). BB, Dark Knight and Memento are for sure in my top 3, and Inception is for sure in the last spot. Everything else is somewhere in between, but I don't know if I'd want to sit through any of them again. Maybe Prestige, but only because I don't recall it fully. I remember clearly that I thought it was exceedingly "aight" after I first watched it.

strobogo

Banned
Friends, I'd like to tell you about white privilege. White privilege is when you and a friend drink a 5th of whiskey during a movie and then wait in the back seat of a car (just in case a cop rolls by so there is no chance of someone saying you were trying to drive) to dry out. Then a cop shows up, gets your licenses, has you do a breathalyzer that is still over the limit nearly 4 hours later and then waits for a ride to come get you instead of giving you a ticket/shooting you.

That's white privilege. It's a nice perk because I even got out of the car (with my hands up) afterwards to tell them I was sorry the ride was taking so long. It's the luck of the draw and I lucked out because if I was a different color I definitely would have been arrested/given a ticket and possibly shot.

Sorry, guys, but I'm not sorry. I hit the genetic jackpot and it finally paid off in a tangible way. Also got titties all up in my face that I've been trying to get at since I was 14.

i21lPhnnxV3ce.gif

Sorry, y'all.

strobogo

Banned
Stro go to bed.

I need to. The movie started at 9:50. We had the thing gone by 10:25. Really thought it would be like...half empty by the time the movie was over and then I'd have the rest at home in the next day or two. Mother fucker had a rebound effect. And then almost 4 hours later I was still over the legal limit when they tested me. Ridiculous. Too much too fast I guess. Also really though I'd be dried out within 4 hours. Sure wasn't. Still not. I should go to bed for sure. It's now 4:45 and I think we'd still be in the car if the cops hadn't shown up.

Imm0rt4l

Friends, I'd like to tell you about white privilege. White privilege is when you and a friend drink a 5th of whiskey during a movie and then wait in the back seat of a car (just in case a cop rolls by so there is no chance of someone saying you were trying to drive) to dry out. Then a cop shows up, gets your licenses, has you do a breathalyzer that is still over the limit nearly 4 hours later and then waits for a ride to come get you instead of giving you a ticket/shooting you.

That's white privilege. It's a nice perk because I even got out of the car (with my hands up) afterwards to tell them I was sorry the ride was taking so long. It's the luck of the draw and I lucked out because if I was a different color I definitely would have been arrested/given a ticket and possibly shot.

Sorry, guys, but I'm not sorry. I hit the genetic jackpot and it finally paid off in a tangible way. Also got titties all up in my face that I've been trying to get at since I was 14.

i21lPhnnxV3ce.gif

Sorry, y'all.

At least you acknowledge it

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I swear some of the same people "disturbed" by what's going on in the Racists Getting Fired thread show up as the "How Do You Know It's Racism" Corps in all these threads.

If I had time this morning I'd pull a Jado

Slayven

I swear some of the same people "disturbed" by what's going on in the Racists Getting Fired thread show up as the "How Do You Know It's Racism" Corps in all these threads.

If I had time this morning I'd pull a Jado

I think it worries them because of shit they have said. I seen dudes that post some questionable things clutch them pearls over if something was racist or not.

RP912

Banned
The Gamecube controller straight sucked ass. Nintendo has only had 2 great controllers the SNES and The Virtual Boy one.

That controller alone made the gamecube my foot rest. It was a nightmare trying to play fighting games on that weird controller..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom