• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, trying to play capcom vs. snk 2 on gamecube was the worst thing

had that little fuckin' yellow nub for doing special moves cuz they knew the controller was too ass for doing them the regular way.

Controller was great for games tailor-made for it from F-Zero GX to Viewtiful Joe, but less than ideal for anything else

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
GC controller was cool for certain things. Fighters not named smash wasn't one them. FPS either. If the nub was another analog it might have approached top 3.

Kreed

If gaming forums have taught me anything it's this:

1. Girls only date assholes, so if you have a GF...you're an asshole.
2. Girls aren't interested in gamers because they don't want to date "nice" guys
3. Most gamers totes only date "10"s and nothing less.
4. Most gamers are single because they're waiting on the girl to make the first move.
5. What's a vagina?
6. How does it feel to have teh sex?
7. What's it like waking up next to a girl every morning?
8. Many gamers find themselves relating to Elliot Rodgers.
9. They've been friends with this girl for 3 years, she OWES them some pussy.

People who promote GamersGate, the group of lurkers that likes following our every move, anyone that uses SJW in a sentence and aren't making a joke...wouldn't be surprised if all of them have a time line of youtube videos somewhere no one is watching.

That Star Wars thread just reeks of
7QhTcpK.png

People who promote GamersGate, the group of lurkers that likes following our every move, anyone that uses SJW in a sentence and aren't making a joke...wouldn't be surprised if all of them have a time line of youtube videos somewhere no one is watching.

Elliot Rodgers sympathisers, gamergate chucklefucks, "rape" usage defenders. The overlap between the groups would shock you.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Shit is so said. You not going to be happy with someone until you are happy with yourself. No chick wants to massage your ego in between bouts of Smash and BAyonette.

slayven with that real shit

maybe watching dream "governor" drop burn down your prison and put you on the road again was the best thing that could happen for all involved

royalan

See!? Now this is why Obama can't make inroads in the South.

I think I'm going to start using that in real life.

"Sorry Roy, but it's 4 to 1. Everyone wants to go to TGI Fridays tonight."

"...See!? Now this is EXACTLY why Obama can't make inroads in the South!"

"...the fuck?"

DY_nasty

See!? Now this is why Obama can't make inroads in the South.

I think I'm going to start using that in real life.

"Sorry Roy, but it's 4 to 1. Everyone wants to go to TGI Fridays tonight."

"...See!? Now this is EXACTLY why Obama can't make inroads in the South!"

"...the fuck?"

"How can you expect me to take retirement seriously when Obama's approval rating has never been lower?" /scust

Wow. That took me back.

Goddamn you always amaze me with references

I mean she looked like Jill. Real talk. Bruh. And I havent unleashed my references final form yet.

Why am I asleep when this fuckery is unleashed. I game more then the average man and I get plenty of "companionship". Fuck that I am following through with "Operation: Riovane takes over the goddamn world."

DY_nasty

slayven is so right tho lmao. i'm just not even used to it

has any of you happy, cert heavy, ball on yourself types ever been on a date with a truly unhappy individual?

slayven is so right tho lmao. i'm just not even used to it

has any of you happy, cert heavy, ball on yourself types ever been on a date with a truly unhappy individual?

You mean been out with someone with low self esteem who constantly dogs themselves?

I was with one for 9 years family.

Trust me nothing sexier then fucking confidence. My ex was good looking made ugly by her attitude/ outlook on life.

Since the emancipation, I have been with plenty of females who some couldnt hold a candle to her but their confidence kept me opening my door and leading to my bedroom.

Looks are one thing thats semi important but that confidence...... just goddamn.

I'm done with that Racists getting fired topic. Having to reiterate kindergarten level concepts such as 'actions have consequences' and 'if you can't say anything nice' over and over again is tiresome. Some people just don't freaking get it.

I'm done with that Racists getting fired topic. Having to reiterate kindergarten level concepts such as 'actions have consequences' and 'if you can't say anything nice' over and over again is tiresome. Some people just don't freaking get it.
Here's a secret..
they don't want to and it's quite likely they have similar opinions!
;)

Malyse

slayven with that real shit

maybe watching dream "governor" drop burn down your prison and put you on the road again was the best thing that could happen for all involved

Eh?

GamerGate. GamersGate is an unfortunately named website to buy discounted digital PC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom