• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gamecube controller straight sucked ass. Nintendo has only had 2 great controllers the SNES and The Virtual Boy one.

Nah, you sucked at it. GC controller was fucking amazing and the most comfortable controller yet.If they added another Z button and made the nub a normal stick it would have been perfect

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Slayven I thought the title was going to be the best thing about your thread.

i was wrong.

Slayven

Slayven I thought the title was going to be the best thing about your thread.

i was wrong.
Real talk i created that thread just for the title cause i made myself laugh. But shit escalated rather quickly.

Hexen is too puzzle like for my liking.

Oh I get it you're making fun of me.

Don't you got some obscure ass 80's marvel comic series to be reading then brag about?

Fallen ANgels isn't that obscure

Fallen_Angels_Vol_1_5.jpg

Furyous

One of those pics of Riri looks like Kevin J. Taylor piece come to life. It's uncanny.

What pics of riri? Her abs aren't skrong enough for a Kevin J. Taylor piece, whoever that is.

I woke up this morning inspired by Pimp C and purchased some of this.

YOU GON SMELL MY COLOGNE. This is going to attract the in-shape young lasses along with my chiseled physique as they GTD.
(Gimme Them Draws)

I successfully navigated blackout Friday by working out, eating, sleeping, and hunting for that perfect job. Now that it's cool to buy stuff, it's time to stock up on cologne.

If you have no interest you probably won't enjoy them. They're really good though.

I'll keep an eye out for it in Gamestop bins, they must be dirt cheap. I somehow didn't know Retro worked on this and this suddenly explains why everyone was slightly upset over them working on Tropical Freeze rather than another franchise, lol!

Wait, you bought fighting games on the game cube? Like multiple? Is that an L?
Just Smash for me. Soul Calibur II was tempting but I copped that for the PS2...when that game was hot, my parents were still buying me games lol.

I'll keep an eye out for it in Gamestop bins, they must be dirt cheap. I somehow didn't know Retro worked on this and this suddenly explains why everyone was slightly upset over them working on Tropical Freeze rather than another franchise, lol!

Good luck! The Wii trilogy edition is good but expensive, makes 2 a bit easier too. If you find them, I'd recommend playing via Dolphin, they look fantastic.

I'm surprised it lead to a ban.

Definitely saw worse shit on GAF being said without a ban, but eh, it was a stupid thing to post anyhow.

Good luck! The Wii trilogy edition is good but expensive, makes 2 a bit easier too. If you find them, I'd recommend playing via Dolphin, they look fantastic.
Will do! These days I just have too many games to play and so little time to finish them and it'll only get worse now that I jumped on that PS4 Amazon bundle.

Slayven

Further perpetuating that stereotype that gamers are all social shut ins who have never talked to a female in real life not their mother/sister/teacher.

Shit is so said. You not going to be happy with someone until you are happy with yourself. No chick wants to massage your ego in between bouts of Smash and BAyonette.

If gaming forums have taught me anything it's this:

1. Girls only date assholes, so if you have a GF...you're an asshole.
2. Girls aren't interested in gamers because they don't want to date "nice" guys
3. Most gamers totes only date "10"s and nothing less.
4. Most gamers are single because they're waiting on the girl to make the first move.
5. What's a vagina?
6. How does it feel to have teh sex?
7. What's it like waking up next to a girl every morning?
8. Many gamers find themselves relating to Elliot Rodgers.
9. They've been friends with this girl for 3 years, she OWES them some pussy.

G-Fex

If gaming forums have taught me anything it's this:

1. Girls only date assholes, so if you have a GF...you're an asshole.
2. Girls aren't interested in gamers because they don't want to date "nice" guys
3. Most gamers totes only date "10"s and nothing less.
4. Most gamers are single because they're waiting on the girl to make the first move.
5. What's a vagina?
6. How does it feel to have teh sex?
7. What's it like waking up next to a girl every morning?
8. Many gamers find themselves relating to Elliot Rodgers.
9. They've been friends with this girl for 3 years, she OWES them some pussy.

you forgot

10. How do people have sex?

Get your viewers into the double digits and Kaceytron is yours.

I don't really care about kaceytron.

That cosmo wright must be drowning in ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom