• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger needs a hug.

i8XqhqTGrgxl5.gif

Malyse

DreamDrop, you playing the new KH on Critical?

I gotta do it.
Again. You want to ask if I'm going to beat it *again* on critical. I already own and have beaten all of the KH final mixes in Japanese (modded my ps2 to play them) on the highest difficulty. This is the one series that I always crank to the max on the first go round, cause why not?

I literally own 12 versions of KH games. And I've went through Chain of Memories four times, more of a pain since it's actually two games in one. And I 100% every time.

Oh, and the answer is absolutely yes.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Cannibals are jumping from trees in this game.
i4FsoKH.png

Human effigies straight out of Cannibal Holocaust. One had a skull with a camera in it's mouth.
i4FsoKH.png

I'm minding my business and I turn around to see a dude with a head attached to a pole, strapped to his back, staring at me like
za1zyvh.png

All I have is an axe, I don't want those problems with you and ya cannibal gang.
gvcSGN3.png

Cannibals are jumping from trees in this game.
i4FsoKH.png

Human effigies straight out of Cannibal Holocaust. One had a skull with a camera in it's mouth.
i4FsoKH.png

I'm minding my business and I turn around to see a dude with a head attached to a pole, strapped to his back, staring at me like
za1zyvh.png

All I have is an axe, I don't want those problems with you and ya cannibal gang.
gvcSGN3.png
What game?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I heard of that. Do you like it? I noticed we kinda share taste in games so if you do, I'll prolly like it too. I'm trying to expand my game collection so if it's for PS3 that would be great.

On one hand, I don't know how to feel about recommending early access games. Devs could do whatever the fuck with the product and money and the only thing I could do is be mad at myself. On the other hand, my experience with the Forest and The Long Dark has been really good.

I don't know if you've played Minecraft, but it plays like an in your face horror version of that (my best comparison,atm). I'm not sure how far the devs are going to take the game before it's fully finished, but I feel like I've got my moneys worth already. So, I do enjoy it. I like the Long Dark a bit more though.

It's PC. If you've got a halfway decent rig, you should be good. Find a let's play and see if it's your cup of tea.

edit: It's creepy as hell, that's for certain.

So, I was on IMDB looking at the Interstellar cast. Someone explain why they made Romilly look so old and raggedy in the movie? Give the guy a shaved head and a clean shave and he looks suave, not to mention he's actually younger than a lot of the crew

Him in the movie:
Case.jpg

Him normally:
cMUELeX.jpg

that would be a spoiler, friend

Nah, he looked like that from the first time we see him

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol Viktor. But yeah, there are 61 days left before Black history month, so right now is probably the best time to take a vacation from serious posting in OT.

Furyous

Lemme get this straight:

Cop damn near kills a pristine pure angel unadulterated and GOES TO JAIL?!
ITWAN..........

This customer at the JO committed a man law felony. Dude started at me as I'm using the restroom. I glared at him so fiercely to the point he seemed shook. Why was he scoping my man meat? Da Fuq? I thought he had a closet cuckold fetish or something but was not about to press my luck. Seriously, I am pissed and hurt and feel degraded.

All race threads are on my ignore list. Let RacistGAF be racist.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Maybe if all you would just stop using the N-word, racism wouldn't be a problem. I bet you never thought of that did you? And remember when we elected a black president for you? You may start applauding now.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Kind of dying at Face it responding to a story about sexual assualt with, "damn she's hot."
I wasn't going to say anything but seriously Face it, Tiger that was a really dumb ass thing to say in that thread. I can sympathize with getting heated at moderation sometimes but I can't cosign this one. Not calling you sexist or anything like that, just consider time and place in the future.

Slayven

slayven is so right tho lmao. i'm just not even used to it

has any of you happy, cert heavy, ball on yourself types ever been on a date with a truly unhappy individual?

slayven with that real shit

maybe watching dream "governor" drop burn down your prison and put you on the road again was the best thing that could happen for all involved

Act like me speaking the truth is rare.

I wasn't going to say anything but seriously Face it, Tiger that was a really dumb ass thing to say in that thread. I can sympathize with getting heated at moderation sometimes but I can't cosign this one. Not calling you sexist or anything like that, just consider time and place in the future.

was it a dumb thing to do?

*kanyeshrug*

but was it ban worthy? nah. If the Mod wanted to pm me and say, don't do it again? I'd be cool with that.

place and time I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom