• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

When it's Christmas and I'm out wearing shorts and y'all got 24 feet of snow imma laugh
horse%20with%20shorts.jpg

Malyse

You people do realize alligator is in my name, not horse right?
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Jandro.
Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Jandro.
People yakkity-yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Jandro will never speak unless he has something to say.
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well listen to this: "I'm Jandro".

Gator's fully employeed
Yellin don't trust them new nigga horses
Wyatt Cenac's calling em even nigga cats
Whatever to not lose their jobs as an house
Nigga, big and strong singing ghetto songs
Then this nigga Jandro turning coats
Jump ship into that horse suit like a scooby doo villian
Snitching on the old guard for eating masta's mayo covered bread
Have a horse waking up with a horses head in bed.
Beware of the Alligatorjandro with a 22 special to make you way pass _Retro dead

FyreWulff

How you get 4 flat tiers?

I had no idea how they managed it.

Brother calls me up saying his wife needs a ride from her job at Google. This is the first time I've done this and you can't go into their parking lot because ~~SECURITY~~ so I'm like sitting across a divided highway seeing if she's going to walk over to the gas station. See someone standing out in front of Google, do a swoop by, it's her. Didn't realize how much they had sanded their driveway so I accidentally did a tire spin when taking off on Google (driveway right into 60mph highway, you gotta get going fast) so now they've probably got me in their database.

I didn't dress up since I figured this would be a quick drop back at her house. She calls him and they want to hand off the car across town where he's working in Omaha. We wait for about a half hour for him to get back from his route. The decision to wait with her instead of leaving her alone in that part of town worked out since he asked for the tire gauge. He thinks the gauge is broken because it's reading 10 psi, I get out, lol those things are looooow.

We ride to a more well lit gas station because Hy-Vee Gas Stations have a cool automated air tower where you just input the PSI you want and it fills the tire up and cuts itself off automatically. Some dude walks over to where we are across the way, sees me come around the car in shorts and a tshirt filling up the car, and turns around and goes back to his car.

I told both of them they need to watch their tire pressure not only for safety but also goddamn that had to have killed the fuel mileage.

Roads around here are mean to tires either way. I bought a whole set of tires for my mom's van, two of the tires have already been replaced. Thank goodness for no-fault replacement warranties. Fucking debris and fucked up roads all over the midwest.

edit: tires supposed to be at 30, they were at like 8, 10, 15, 24

Would I be an asshole if I went into that "why do nerds hate the rising popularity of their culture" and said "So it's like when everyone appropriates black culture calling it innovative when they do it as they continue to shit on black people?"

Malyse

Would I be an asshole if I went into that "why do nerds hate the rising popularity of their culture" and said "So it's like when everyone appropriates black culture calling it innovative when they do it as they continue to shit on black people?"
The question is not would you, but rather should you. And yes.

DominoKid

i can only imagine some of the foul shit bama fans were saying about their qb when he was throwing picks left and right earlier tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom