• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

If gaming forums have taught me anything it's this:

1. Girls only date assholes, so if you have a GF...you're an asshole.
2. Girls aren't interested in gamers because they don't want to date "nice" guys
3. Most gamers totes only date "10"s and nothing less.
4. Most gamers are single because they're waiting on the girl to make the first move.
5. What's a vagina?
6. How does it feel to have teh sex?
7. What's it like waking up next to a girl every morning?
8. Many gamers find themselves relating to Elliot Rodgers.
9. They've been friends with this girl for 3 years, she OWES them some pussy.

Out of everything on that list, the shit creeps me the fuck out the most. You had folks going out their way trying to give him sympathy as well.

...Dammit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140957863&postcount=1451

We really is our own worse enemy.

snoop.png

Something tells me the people getting mad in that cop/taser thread post Facebook comparisons of cops killing black people with black people killing white people

Id take that bet. Its interesting how threads like that offend them to their very core. Doesn't make sense unless something else is going on.

Slayven

I had no idea how they managed it.

Brother calls me up saying his wife needs a ride from her job at Google. This is the first time I've done this and you can't go into their parking lot because ~~SECURITY~~ so I'm like sitting across a divided highway seeing if she's going to walk over to the gas station. See someone standing out in front of Google, do a swoop by, it's her. Didn't realize how much they had sanded their driveway so I accidentally did a tire spin when taking off on Google (driveway right into 60mph highway, you gotta get going fast) so now they've probably got me in their database.

I didn't dress up since I figured this would be a quick drop back at her house. She calls him and they want to hand off the car across town where he's working in Omaha. We wait for about a half hour for him to get back from his route. The decision to wait with her instead of leaving her alone in that part of town worked out since he asked for the tire gauge. He thinks the gauge is broken because it's reading 10 psi, I get out, lol those things are looooow.

We ride to a more well lit gas station because Hy-Vee Gas Stations have a cool automated air tower where you just input the PSI you want and it fills the tire up and cuts itself off automatically. Some dude walks over to where we are across the way, sees me come around the car in shorts and a tshirt filling up the car, and turns around and goes back to his car.

I told both of them they need to watch their tire pressure not only for safety but also goddamn that had to have killed the fuel mileage.

Roads around here are mean to tires either way. I bought a whole set of tires for my mom's van, two of the tires have already been replaced. Thank goodness for no-fault replacement warranties. Fucking debris and fucked up roads all over the midwest.

edit: tires supposed to be at 30, they were at like 8, 10, 15, 24
Should buy them some fix a flat for christmas.

Wake me up when someone posts a thread about European cops killing black kids like it was a sport.

Wake me up when Mario Balotelli stops getting bananas thrown at him, and black soccer/football players aren't called monkeys anymore. There aren't levels to this shit. Racism is still racism. Both are bad. One being worse in terms of what the recipient goes through doesn't just excuse the other

Kreed

Wake me up when someone posts a thread about European cops killing black kids like it was a sport.

It's not a good idea to lump all of Europe together anyway. It's a continent, not a country. Just like no one lumps all the American countries together, even when talking about "America".

Well, they are right if we talking cops killing minorities left and right and gun violence.

It's still a stupid thing to say, nowhere has a right to get on a high horse about racism.

Comic heads, back me up. Wouldn't the Batman story arc No Mans Land make one of the GOAT adapted storyline for a game?

No.

I actually think this about most adaptations tbh, I'd rather see them do something new.

Malyse

Well, they are right if we talking cops killing minorities left and right and gun violence.
See
Wake me up when Mario Balotelli stops getting bananas thrown at him, and black soccer/football players aren't called monkeys anymore. There aren't levels to this shit. Racism is still racism. Both are bad. One being worse in terms of what the recipient goes through doesn't just excuse the other

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
It's still a stupid thing to say, nowhere has a right to get on a high horse about racism.

That's true. This is why I asked who ever posted this. There's plenty of racism going on in Europe. Doesn't change the fact that the US police force and the general love for guns looks bizarre to most Europeans. This doesn't happen here. And while all racism is deplorable I'm pretty sure that living a life in fear for getting killed is a bit worse than some cases where fucking scumbags were throwing bananas at football players.

Kreed

I wonder who said this. No really, I wish we could get one quote.

It's an exaggerated/joke phrase. What usually happens in threads is a incident of discrimination is posted, and then posters outside of the US say things like "Wow, the US is so awful/racist/etc..." and then they post where they are from, which is usually somewhere in Europe, like the UK or France. US GAFers tend to lump all these posters opinions together as Euro GAF, so when something fucked up happens in another European country like Sweden or Italy, variations of that phrase get posted. It's kind of like the opinion of Africans hating black US citizens some black people in the US have after meeting one or two people from the African continent with a negative opinion of black people in the US. At the very least, they could take it at a country by country basis, but it's easier to just lump all of Africa together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom