• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...usbands-side-chick_lifestyle#from=embediframe

at first I was like
rudy.png

but by the time she was done talking I was like
ohhh.png

we all are witness #teammitchell

People were eating each other and Batman was like "fuck you this is my town"

See, this is why all those "where is Iron Man and Thor in this Captain America movie!?" complaints are silly. Gotta invent shit like Batman straight up telling the whole JL to eat a dick or Iron Man saying "nah this is America's problem" or some bullshit for Iron Man 3.

Slayven

See, this is why all those "where is Iron Man and Thor in this Captain America movie!?" complaints are silly. Gotta invent shit like Batman straight up telling the whole JL to eat a dick or Iron Man saying "nah this is America's problem" or some bullshit for Iron Man 3.

People who ask that don't have any friends, cause folks have shit to do and can't be there every minute to wipe your ass.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--S4RjFljs--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/sihsnd5n5hndofstcpv9.jpg/IMG]

[url]http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/11/high_school_seniors_play_full_game_of_powder_puff_football_in_blackface_--_by_accident.php[/url][/QUOTE]
If this is what must happen to indirectly get rid of make-up then I approve

Think i'm gonna ask for a temporary ban. Need a break from all these racist defenders.

If you cannot educate people who defend racist what makes them think you can educate actual racists?

Don't know why I waste my time.

Think i'm gonna ask for a temporary ban. Need a break from all these racist defenders.

If you cannot educate people who defend racist what makes them think you can educate actual racists?

Don't know why I waste my time.

Keep yourself away but don't do the ban thing

Don't give them something else to drool over

Hi guys★

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
First we have a wife trying to follow the way of the simp by bringing her husband's side chick breakfast and making sure she get to work. Now girl is taking pics for twitter of her face done up like a cinnamon roll. I don't do capes but damn, someone needs to reach these chicks and tell them they ain't got to do this.

First we have a wife trying to follow the way of the simp by bringing her husband's side chick breakfast and making sure she get to work. Now girl is taking pics for twitter of her face done up like a cinnamon roll. I don't do capes but damn, someone needs to reach these chicks and tell them they ain't got to do this.

jackben.png

Sou Da

The shit surrounding the TFA trailer is really getting to me.

Star Wars always felt like a really white series to me though. Sure Lando was there but the rest of the cast, especially in the OT was extremely white. What was wrong with that? I sure as fuck don't complain and demand that white people get inserted into movies made in East Asia or the Middle East movies. The fact that everyone needs to go out of their way to be colourblind when it comes to casting minorities as leading characters is fine. But going out of their way to get a black main character which is clearly what's been done here is fucking dumb. Star Wars was made in the white western world and should remain predominantly white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom