• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I'm gonna ignore the last few pages of y'all fuckery to drop this here.

http://ruinedchildhood.com/post/98910692974

#DEAD

tumblr_ncs76nCgui1r5zq6ao1_500.jpg

Dat side eye.

royalan

Why does he keep on opening his damn mouth?

Barkley reminds me of those black people who have mostly white friends, and so when these racial issues come up they don't just go hard in the paint for white folk, they go EXTRA hard because they feel like they have to be that "rational black voice."

The fuck outta here with this shit, Charles.

Slayven

Why does he keep on opening his damn mouth?

Barkley reminds me of those black people who have mostly white friends, and so when these racial issues come up they don't just go hard in the paint for white folk, they go EXTRA hard because they feel like they have to be that "rational black voice."

The fuck outta here with this shit, Charles.

Why can't he be like Jordan? Spending time dressing goofy and just chilling.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Stuff like that is exactly why I cannot understand folks when they say they don't like Tumblr. Too much good shit on there hahaha

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff like that is exactly why I cannot understand folks when they say they don't like Tumblr. Too much good shit on there hahaha

It takes some work but it's endless entertainment if you put the time into finding decent blogs to follow.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
It takes some work but it's endless entertainment if you put the time into finding decent blogs to follow.

That's true for a lot of things tho.

Word of advice for finding good stuff: Start by looking up Nickelodeon related blogs. You're bound to find the best that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom