• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
is this supposed to be Cerezita
image.php

Young Magus

What's everyone's take on the body camera situation?

It should be enforced.

I think Chris Rock just laid down the most real talk I've ever seen in one interview: http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/chris-rock-frank-rich-in-conversation.html?mid=facebook_vulture

Thanks for the read, really nice take on recent events and situations.

Why you gotta be a snitch tho?

Man fuck this guy, only good thing he's been a part of was that PC RPG.

I'm gonna ignore the last few pages of y'all fuckery to drop this here.

http://ruinedchildhood.com/post/98910692974

#DEAD

Well that escalated quickly :0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You know its a problem when the OT gives negative fucks about a game.

royalan

My only takeaway from the Stars War trailer is that I'm upset we didn't get to see Lupita.

Like, I really just want her to be unveiled looking the BADDEST...

Onemic

Onemic doesn't like Hockey because he's the one Canadian that never learned how to skate.

psh, I can skate for miles round you bruh

I was into hockey till a little after the release of D3 in 99/00. Played on a team too when I was 7.

As much as I dont like hockey, D2 is still the GOAT sports movie.

G-Fex

I think Hockey and basketball are cool.

I'd totally get into them if I wasn't trying to get into baseball at the moment.

Furyous

How's the podcast coming along?

Is there a pre-production meeting?

How does this whole thing work?

One of these days I'll come through with that sound logic.

I came across this highly inappropriate astrological slander.

Libra:

You might be a sociopath! People like you because you’re a chameleon bending to their every wish, whim and expectation. A people pleaser to the end? Not even. A master manipulator studying your surroundings, a cold and calculating robot programmed to say the right thing at the right time to the right people. Perhaps the most obnoxious thing about you is that all the things that make you interesting are actually vapid, empty posturing designed to make you look cool. All style and no substance.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
psh, I can skate for miles round you bruh

I was into hockey till a little after the release of D3 in 99/00. Played on a team too when I was 7.

As much as I dont like hockey, D2 is still the GOAT sports movie.

there are so many goat sport kids movies. but D2 is definetely top tier. the knucklepuck was just too damn hype.

My only takeaway from the Stars War trailer is that I'm upset we didn't get to see Lupita.

Like, I really just want her to be unveiled looking the BADDEST...

Yeah, I think this is what they had completely done and in the can, and she came later in filming. It's pretty much their main cast, with the general assumption Serkis is the bad guy. I'm torn, because I want Lupita to be a good guy, but I can't say that I don't think Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie would make and absolutely amazing pair of Sith.

All this talk about that Supergirl TV show had me looking up cast members from that Vampire Diaries show and I learned that Arielle Kebbel is from Winter Park FL.

Also the salt that people have over John Boyega being the main character fuels me.

bayo looks disgusting with human proportions

is this what it feels like when all those anime stans dont like real girls anymore

I think she looks great facial wise, but I swear her legs are short as fuck or something. It's been bothering me since these photos were first released. Like it looks like her legs stopped growing, I swear her upper half is much longer than her lower half. I've asked so many people if they're seeing what I'm seeing and everyone just says I'm tripping. I mean look at the shot with her back to the camera!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who sees this!

All that stated the actual shot looks wack as fuck. Lighting is trash, as are the poses. I'll go ahead and also through the shots themselves. Shit looks like something someone who just bought a camera did and put on his/her deviantart page.

I think she looks great facial wise, but I swear her legs are short as fuck or something. It's been bothering me since these photos were first released. Like it looks like her legs stopped growing, I swear her upper half is much longer than her lower half. I've asked so many people if they're seeing what I'm seeing and everyone just says I'm tripping. I mean look at the shot with her back to the camera!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who sees this!

so what you're saying is you show a bunch of people cosplay pictures of a Playboy model in a Bayonetta outfit

Kreed

I think Chris Rock just laid down the most real talk I've ever seen in one interview: http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/chris-rock-frank-rich-in-conversation.html?mid=facebook_vulture

Really great interview. Loved the different Obama analogies as well as his opinions on "black progress".

I never even thought about comedians testing out jokes as being a big reason for not wanting to deal with cell phones. That's got to be annoying testing out a joke that bombs and then the joke ends up on social media and you have to apologize for it before you could even do a routine without it.

cdyhybrid

Developing the ability to just scrap a post halfway through typing it and closing the tab is the best thing that's ever happened to me as an internet user.

Saves me so much time and frustration.

royalan

You know what? Fuck it.

Beyonce, don't comb Blue's hair another day in your life if you don't want to.

That Sasha/Malia backlash just pissed me off all over again.

Those girls are fucking adorable. The very IMAGE of class and youthful propriety. There is absolutely nothing wrong with their style of dress.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
How can you just not like chicken in any form? Also dark chocolate is delicious but I accept that as an acceptable dislike. Lobster I also understand because some folk just can't do seafood but you're missing out on all three.

royalan

Chicken?

Lobster?

I can't...

Although I will admit that I always thought lobster was overrated. It's the blandest of the succulent crustacean meats we consume. Then again, this is coming from someone who was raised on dat crawfish...

Last time I ate chicken Reagan was framing q black guy across the street of the White House
I kid, but it was like mid 90's

I don't like nearly all seafood

Dark chocolate is probably made in the bowels of Trump Tower by that one guy from Martin that was the least famous

The Adder

Banned
Last time I ate chicken Reagan was framing q black guy across the street of the White House
I kid, but it was like mid 90's

I don't like nearly all seafood

Dark chocolate is probably made in the bowels of Trump Tower by that one guy from Martin that was the least famous

But Tommy ain't got no job...

Trey

you go out to OT niggas not brushing their teeth or washing their ass, you go to gaming side and niggas is yelling at each other over shit that has no bearing over their lives whatsoever, and then you come here where niggas don't each chicken, lobster, sweet potato pie, and other such delectables.

This is not even counting all the anime and comic talk and hockey-hating. Is no place safe from fuckery?

akira28

well to be honest when I am on my deathbed, it's grandma's chicken I'll be thinking of. Not Popeyes or any othe fast food chicken, which in comparison is...chemically laced crap. real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom