• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the BCT always get the "the white person in the relationship say nigga/nigger" confessionals?

"oh dont worry fam your boy gave me the ok its not racist"

I woud do this though.

sub-zero how does this affect my stats

puts you closer to Fuckery than Geekery on the horizontal axis for your Black Point Rating, for sure

Only real BCT subclasses with strong aerial game are Barkleys, Jordans and Redtails

Folks don't no know how to own the racist agency in the bedroom.

racial slurs aren't standard bedroom fare for everyone slayven

oh.... k

Pyd1SU5.png

im amazed DC actually pulled off that ridiculous list for Suicide Squad. wonder how they got Will to go for that?

Warner is going to push the ever loving shit out of this movie. They are gonna scream to high heavens who they pulled. Will needs another franchise. Especially after passing up on ID42.

harSon

Banned
im amazed DC actually pulled off that ridiculous list for Suicide Squad. wonder how they got Will to go for that?

Will Smith is the only person in the movie who commands a big paycheck. Maybe Tom Hardy to a much lesser degree. It's definitely a great cast, outside of Jai "We're going to hamfist his ass down your throat until he's a star" Courtney, but it's not exactly a star studded one.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Man if BvS and SS pull Amazing Spiderman money? You can forget about Cyborg, Aquaman, and Shazaam.

dc going back to being the trinity network? its a good thing green arrow would have been made when it was then.

andthebeatgoeson

Jumping out of an aeroplane does look fun though.
It is. But trust me, I like collards, grits (no sugar), spicy wings from Popeye's, skiing. Uh, did I say skiing? I meant, slapping hoes.

Um, if I hear my cousin's white gf call him nigga and I don't say anything because I'm in the other room, put me out the family. That's two people who ain't shit.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Good ribs can make any day the best day ever. Baby back preferred. BBQ in general is basically favorite food.
great premise with horrible execution. Hancock sucked ass.
I remember reading the original book or script or whatever and I was shocked by the fuckery level. They toned it down for the movie but the original play out kept it real x 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom