• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

So because of viewtifulJC, I'm now aware of a video series wherein women read a book while being pleasured by a vibrator under the table. and they read until they become too distracted to continue.

It's not a bad combination to be honest.

Slayven

So because of viewtifulJC, I'm now aware of a video series wherein women read a book while being pleasured by a vibrator under the table. and they read until they become too distracted to continue.

what is this series?

Sub the lyrics are "Throw some Ds on it"

Not "Throw some D6s".

you know I had to google D6 just to see what you were even on about

E9v22JR.png

Does deceiver mean 'ain't shit'?

Usually. It's the troll class.

The Stoya one is pretty great.

so uhh.... lank. edit... nvm, i see it

Fuck clients with these late night "I wanna go in a different direction but not pay you" emails. Ugh. Cunt muscles.

Also this damn Korean song is stuck in my head.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wanted to read about Blackpoint, the new BCT RPG by Subzero studio. Honestly I did glance over the charts, pretty cool set-up. But then I saw something about hysterical literature and then some people posted some gifs and suddenly there was something else I needed to do with my time.

RedSwirl

Pecans. Yes or no?

And I'm talking about Pecans your aintee picked straight out of a tree and had mailed to you in a big-ass ziplog bag in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom