• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG

Level 36 is the Minus World of skin colors.

Solid 27 in the summers, 19 in the winters here.

I've yet to see a 36 in person. What skill tree do you have to max out to hit that?

I thought you was light skinned... Drake type light skinned, not J. Cole.

Now you reveal yourself to be Jon B.

dying

I just look like some stubbly american hipster chicago / west coast type asshole up close, I'll get a pic later

What about Kracklin Cornbread.

you know you're free to eat real food now right

Yeah, I have a decent framework in mind for the BCT skill tree / class system. Main four hierarchies are Offensive, Defensive, Deceiver and Believer. Basically fighter / mage / rogue / cleric. We're gonna be able to play BCT D&D (Trap) Houses and Jandros at this rate.

Tell me the dude aint real tho

simpdancer8buw.gif

flaggedaby8r.gif

notbasedmbzxv.gif

tell me

nigga looks like he just got accepted to community college on a full ride beauty school scholarship

Yeah, I have a decent framework in mind for the BCT skill tree / class system. Main four hierarchies are Offensive, Defensive, Deceiver and Believer. Basically fighter / mage / rogue / cleric. We're gonna be able to play BCT D&D (Trap) Houses and Jandros at this rate.

nigga looks like he just got accepted to community college on a full ride beauty school scholarship

I am so ready for this.

I dunno man. We have to review your "nigga" credentials after your reveal earlier today.

yea...

let us convene in the BCT war room while we review your credentials, first we need a copy of your family tree from ancestry.com and your experian credit report.

I dunno man. We have to review your "nigga" credentials after your reveal earlier today.

yea...

let us convene in the BCT war room while we review your credentials, first we need a copy of your family tree from ancestry.com and your experian credit report.

I don't really ever use it irl. My boyfriend does, though, and we had a talk pretty early on in our relationship about it and he said he doesn't really care about it. I'll call him it every once in a while because he's absolutely the woman of the relationship and knows it, and has me dealing with his crazy mood swinging ass on the regular.

If you need a better feel for him, the first time I asked him about his family history he goes "oh I dunno, we were slaves." We brought it up to his mom over the phone once and she starts throwing him shade as he's laughing his ass off in embarrassment. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but he's too much of a run-the-show, doer kind of guy to get caught up in the deeper machinations of cultural appropriation or anything like that.

Nakazato

WTF is this

A Memphis police officer has been relieved of duty while the police
department investigates her involvement in a local rapper’s music video.

Officer Paris Glass can apparently be seen in the YouTube music video for “What’s Up B****” in the background.

The rapper, P. London, tells WMC-TV that Glass was not originally meant to be in the video and that her inclusion was an editing mistake.

The music video has been removed from YouTube.

The officer’s involvement in the music video is troubling to some because of the message of the music, which talks about gang violence. According to Memphis’ Fox13:

MPD Director Toney Armstrong declined to comment on the situation. A spokesperson said, “This investigation is ongoing.”

The video depicts a group of women kidnapping another group, and the storyline of the music video ends with graphic violence.

So white kill black teen get off

Black cop accidentally seem in rap video fired

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/whitelikeme

Promo code to watch it for free: Blacklivesmatter

Tim Wise dropping so much knowledge.

That's why I always defend him when this picture pops up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cause I trust Tim Wise to have the right answer over Don Lemon. Man preaches like a Baptist.

all us lightskin brothas don't look alike fam

pls refer to the color chart

Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG

Job B...fuck is up with that nigga line-up man

MI0001423577.jpg

clearly my dude needs one of them 45minutetouchups, hook a non-brotha up Mike Williams

Goddamn barber.

I admit I only know Jon B from Babyface's song "Someone to Love", mostly because you can't tell who's singing half the time.

I don't really ever use it irl. My boyfriend does, though, and we had a talk pretty early on in our relationship about it and he said he doesn't really care about it. I'll call him it every once in a while because he's absolutely the woman of the relationship and knows it, and has me dealing with his crazy mood swinging ass on the regular.

If you need a better feel for him, the first time I asked him about his family history he goes "oh I dunno, we were slaves." We brought it up to his mom over the phone once and starts throwing him shade as he's laughing his ass off in embarrassment. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but he's too much of a run-the-show, doer kind of guy to get caught up in the deeper machinations of cultural appropriation or anything like that.

nigga what the fuck did I tell you about putting our business out in public like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom