• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

a6MqZnU.png

Came for a 50yr old for looking her age, by using a bad photo. Crab ass. Claws ain't got any reach today.
Okay, I'll post another where she looks meh:

Uy4D09d.jpg

She's 50. You don't want me to say she's looking over the hill? She don't look they great. She definitively no where near matrix level and every one in that thread is creaming over her, like she is. That first pic was from this year.

Slayven

Naruto/Hinata overload in the movie promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9mrpEWPf4
They going to make that fangirl hurt herself.

Thats like my dude pointing out the woman from ncis la has something on her eye.
WHich lady?

when BCT The Game comes out Retro's section is going to be a straight up God of War segment where he has to fight out of hell

hell of a freudian slip
Nah Retro's section the level loads and you just fall through the geometry.

Kreed

Swype? Long brush strokes/swipes? I'm doing it now, and it alternates between rage and rape. I don't know..

If he was on a phone and has auto correct turned on then it's a very easy mistake to make. Still, he's been around long enough to know to always double/triple check posts.

jWILL253

Banned

Uy4D09d.jpg

She's 50. You don't want me to say she's looking over the hill? She don't look they great. She definitively no where near matrix level and every one in that thread is creaming over her, like she is. That first pic was from this year.

Krabby.gif

Uy4D09d.jpg

*files paperwork*

brb. gonna photoshop a flat top

If he was on a phone and has auto correct turned on then it's a very easy mistake to make. Still, he's been around long enough to know to always double/triple check posts.

Oh, no doubt. I actually think he just hasn't had enough sleep and it slipped. He drove to the protest in NY and got back this morning.

---

What's this clown shit with Monica Bellucci? Woman it's fine as a Bond girl..

DominoKid

I hope he ran that letter by Chuck before it was published cause if not thats kind of a bitch move to put that letter out like that. Thats some shit you say to Chuck in private.

People still watch NCIS LA? #partoftheproblem

That NCIS shit does numbers across all 3 shows.

Imm0rt4l

Uy4D09d.jpg

smh @ this shit

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Did you post a picture where she's still shining, as a rebuttal? :dahell:

Reaaaalllyyy *jim carey voice*

That first pic you posted was also shot at a horrible ass angle. If a photog shot you the same way, you'd be looking less than stellar too.

She looks great for her age, which is still good. No 50yr old looks like their 20yr old version.

edit:
smh @ this shit

lol.

jWILL253

Banned
Amirox type the word rape (on accident), and gets to come back. *****_ makes a vague reference, and he's stuck tryin'a Knuckle-jump outta the infinite void.

Amirox type the word rape (on accident), and gets to come back. *****_ makes a vague reference, and he's stuck tryin'a Knuckle-jump outta the infinite void.

*****_ should have never stated he was black. Once you state you're a minority...GAF life gets tougher.

Shout out to my boy Labor, hold your head up.

Slayven

Slayven, that War Machine arc was fucking stupid. In fact, every War Machine arc has been fucking stupid since at least Civil War.
you a Bayonetta stan, what you know about quality and deep characters?
soooo is it just me or are all iron man characters either iron man, dude with an iron man suit, iron man suit or complete crap
No really. Why does every batman character run around in tights, why does every superman character have an S on their chest?

Naruto/Hinata overload in the movie promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9mrpEWPf4

Shit went downhill after that timeskip man.

I remember when

• Orochimaru was this once in a bluemoon/lifetime genius ninja…which meant jackshit because like apparently everyone afterwards made him look like a chuunin at his first day of school. By the end of the series even Hinata was more powerful than that dude.
  • Crazy jutsu variations and fighting strategies (Look at that fight of Kakashi vs Zabuza, or Neji vs Kidomaru) …end of the series was basically dudes spamming the same 3 jutsu repeatedly (s/o to Sasuke taking the spamming of the same jutsu to new levels) and just yelling to overpower the other enemy. It was rarely about who was more powerful and was about who could outsmart their opponent. At the end, it was all about who had more power of friendship and who could break their bond of friendship to get revenge *gags*
  • Characters had chakra limits which was one thing that made Naruto pretty unique in said world…which by the end meant jackshit cause we had Sasuke spamming high level moves like 20 times in one fight. Then at the end you had niggas like Madara and the First hokage doing some absolutely nonsensical shit within the Naruto universe.
  • Sharingans, Sharingans everywhere. Everything was Sharingan! In the beginning doujustu was rare as fuck and were a bloodline limit (a dope concept that was made irrelevant quick as hell). At the end of the series it was all about Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnengan. Fuckin Danzo went all pokemon collecting them shits. If you didn't have either of those and you weren't Naruto you were getting yo ass kicked.
  • Bloodline limits, dope concept the idea of certain bloodlines having jutsu specific to them because of their family tree and as a result how the young ones of these clans were sought after for said skills and shit, internal strife within these clans to perseve the bloodline, etc. (Hyuuga children for their eyes, Haku's clan being hunted, etc). Kishimoto said fuck that....all Uchiha all the time.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Naruto is probably the first manga/anime series I don't have any fond memories of. Shit story telling, terrible character development, and a whole lot of wtf on top of it all. And with how ridiculous it ended, lawd what a train wreck. I really think it is lousy that everything ended so peacefully and that all those kids who grew up training hard to be the best wind up doing nothing in the end because it's all over...when there was never any discussion about that iirc in the manga.

I at least expected to see someone mention something about the end of the wars and whatever, and what would be the use of ninjas once it came but that never happened.

Plus, no one else made any significant achievement in the end besides Naruto becoming hokage. Smh. The hell they all work so hard for? Such a tremendous plot fail on all accounts.

Naruto is probably the first manga/anime series I don't have any fond memories of. Shit story telling, terrible character development, and a whole lot of wtf on top of it all. And with how ridiculous it ended, lawd what a train wreck. I really think it is lousy that everything ended so peacefully and that all those kids who grew up training hard to be the best wind up doing nothing in the end because it's all over...when there was never any discussion about that iirc in the manga.

I at least expected to see someone mention something about the end of the wars and whatever, and what would be the use of ninjas once it came but that never happened.

Plus, no one else made any significant achievement in the end besides Naruto becoming hokage. Smh. The hell they all work so hard for? Such a tremendous plot fail on all accounts.

I have to agree with you. You really bit into my issues with Naruto, pretty grizzly post and the absolute polar opposite of how Naruto fans see the show. Bear in mind that you have just stirred the nest and you might want to go hibernate to avoid their wraith.

J10

Banned

Uy4D09d.jpg

Why are you trying to convince people that what they find attractive is wrong? You sound fucking stupid right now. Stop.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I have to agree with you. You really bit into my issues with Naruto, pretty grizzly post and the absolute polar opposite of how Naruto fans see the show. Bear in mind that you have just stirred the nest and you might want to go hibernate to avoid their wraith.

Dammit I'm not a bear!

There really is no saving grace for Naruto. I don't want to be rude to fans of it because you like what you like, but at least be honest that it's complete shit. And no movie is going to save it.

Best part is the defense "Kishimoto isn't good at romance so don't blame him for being bad at it"... first, the romance isn't even HALF of the problem for the series so why is that always brought up? Second, let's talk about how a manga about a loser making a name for himself somehow turned that loser into the messiah, and that as it turns out, was never a loser bc he was always the chosen one? Aka Da fuck happened to the plot? And lastly, if we can't blame the writer of his own series, uh then who should we blame?

Much like with our discussion about stories in video games, if these people aren't good story tellers, hire someone who is. Otherwise yes, you are at fault for a terribad story.

Dammit I'm not a bear!

ishibear
is a goddamn bear
(Today, 01:26 PM)
image.php

There really is no saving grace for Naruto. I don't want to be rude to fans of it because you like what you like, but at least be honest that it's complete shit. And no movie is going to save it.

Best part is the defense "Kishimoto isn't good at romance so don't blame him for being bad at it"... first, the romance isn't even HALF of the problem for the series so why is that always brought up? Second, let's talk about how a manga about a loser making a name for himself somehow turned that loser into the messiah, and that as it turns out, was never a loser bc he was always the chosen one? Aka Da fuck happened to the plot? And lastly, if we can't blame the writer of his own series, uh then who should we blame?

Much like with our discussion about stories in video games, if these people aren't good story tellers, hire someone who is. Otherwise yes, you are at fault for a terribad story.

Don't even get me started on the "romance" in this series. A bunch of 13 year old girls obsessing over some dudes who don't notice/care about them. Post time skip, they're "in love" and they all finally marry the dude they've been stalking since their early teen years.

Just typing that made me shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom