• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

"When you first did test for 343, were you blinded by it's bureaucracy?"

"Blinded?"

"Paid? Credited?"

"No."

"Yet the spawns were able to evade your repro steps, ship out to matchmaking, and desecrate it with enemies spawning on our flags?

"Senior managers.. surely you understand that once the bug was found.."

*Mumbling heard from upper level management*

"You were right to focus your attention on Relay, but this spawn bug, this.. edge case.."

"By the time I learned this was someone's pet project, there was nothing I could do."

"Certain Affinity decided to have you hung by your gravity wells and your spires paraded through the breakroom. But ultimately, the terms of your hotfix are up to me."

"I am already Super Cragmire."
Yall making me happy I don't play halo. Sounds confusing.

wait for it…

Those garbage movies make me forget garfield is a good actor

And then I pop on social network and never let me go and remember that this dude is gonna go places when he gets out of this shit

Malyse

Were we supposed to be happy at the end? Cause I was.
You liked the cocktease rhino fight? K.
Those garbage movies make me forget garfield is a good actor

And then I pop on social network and never let me go and remember that this dude is gonna go places when he gets out of this shit
Can we talk about Jamie? Actually, ain't pretty much all the characters done by damn good actors?

Slayven

You liked the cocktease rhino fight? K.

Can we talk about Jamie? Actually, ain't pretty much all the characters done by damn good actors?

SFNF4-7-300x295.jpg

Village

I just want a grown ass Spiderman dropping jokes and shade. Why is it so hard?

That requires other heroes to exist in his universe, with out them, you will forever get the same stories rebooted origins and trying to keep him super youthful.

They feel like movies made just so they won't lose the license. Just put ANYTHING on the screen, doesn't matter what the fuck it is, we'll get some indie guy with no power like Marc Webb and throw a bunch of money at it'll, that'll work.

Exactly,

Not to make money now. To possibly make money later so they don't loose that license. Which may not even work out, with ya know sony exploding and all.

Malyse

That requires other heroes to exist in his universe, with out them, you will forever get the same stories rebooted origins and trying to keep him super youthful.

Exactly,

Not to make money now. To possibly make money later so they don't loose that license. Which may not even work out, with ya know sony exploding and all.
nintendo should buy Sony.

Parker was never a simp. If anything he kind of punched above his wait romantically. I mean he was fresh out of highschool was dating Betty Brant who was like 10 years at least older than him.

As far i'm concerned that shit has been retconned.

hasn't been in Spidey: Year One or or that short time earlier this year where marvel was releasing floppies based on early spidey adventures.

Slayven

l.
That makes no sense
look at this nigga's face tattoo man...look like some shit he got drunk back in middle school reading Spawn comics

I feel sorry for that kid

Is the dude touched in the head? People with face tattoos have given up on life. And Diddy is not fucking with a dude that rides in the passenger seat of a honda accord.

As far i'm concerned that shit has been retconned.

hasn't been in Spidey: Year One or or that short time earlier this year where marvel was releasing floppies based on early spidey adventures.

You wrong

exclusively go after other dudes girls despite being a giant celebrity brehs

have no social life outside strip clubs and stalking InstaGram chicks brehs

cdyhybrid

exclusively go after other dudes girls despite being a giant celebrity brehs

have no social life outside strip clubs and stalking InstaGram chicks brehs

Dude started feeling himself after ganking the low level celebrity chicks like Chris Brown. Barked up the wrong tree.

Kreed

I haven't heard that one before, that's funny. I hear what you guys are saying,

It doesn't sound like you're listening, at least you didn't listen to anything in my post. I had a response typed out to every single one of your points but at around "point A" I realized I could easily quote my last response to you in response to this post and it would be relevant. You need to start dumping the things in your life you aren't happy with and replace them with things that will or at least things you are interested in.

Example, the Physics Degree. Why are you getting a degree for something you don't want to do/aren't enjoying just to seem smart to other people who are judging you anyway? I've seen people selling mix tapes on the corner happier than the last couple of posts you've made in here. Fuck the degree if you aren't happy doing it/it's not going to get you something you actually want. Do something else, whether it is a different degree or a different job and do it for you. Don't worry about money, don't worry about being judged, do what will make you happy. You're in here talking about giving up your life but how about giving up a degree that's kicking your ass first?

You're tired of seeing the same girls that dumped you walking around? 1) don't ask out girls that you've got to be around on a regular basis if things don't work out anymore (coworkers, students, etc...) and 2) go somewhere else, another town minimum (preferably another state/country). Unless you're shackled somewhere, there's no reason you can't change your surroundings.

Those two things alone will make things seem less "deja vu".

Also there's nothing "wrong" with the thoughts you've posted unless you act on them. That's why we have all been in here saying talk to people (about your suicide). Family, friends, therapists, the suicide hotline, etc... Share those thoughts with people you care about/professionals and get them out of your system and ease the pain.

Regardless just listen to us please. If this was a dating age thread I wouldn't even bother because I know GAFers never fucking listen to a damn thing in those threads, but damn it you're in here talking about suicide. PICK at least one posters advice in this thread and do it! Don't care if it's Dreams Vision, mine, Ishi, DY, Reigun, Vince, Subzero, Jackben...etc... It's all good advice that will benefit you.

royalan

Wait wait is it true?

Did Drake really get punched by DIDDY last night for saying hi to Cassie?

Ghgghkkggfgmkjgyff

JH JJ fjkkfdfgjkkkmmk

SCREAMING

cdyhybrid

Wait wait is it true?

Ghgghkkggfgmkjgyff

JH JJ fjkkfdfgjkkkmmk

SCREAMING

Deadspin put out an article saying the argument was over business and not a girl, but I'm not buying it.

Rumors on Twitter saying Drake landed in the hospital too :lol

Malyse

Wait wait is it true?

Ghgghkkggfgmkjgyff

JH JJ fjkkfdfgjkkkmmk

SCREAMING

UPDATE: Drake allegedly dislocated his arm. There are two versions to this story. One is that Diddy dislocated the arm in the fracas with Drizzy, but there is another rumor side. That is Drake dislocated his shoulder running away from Diddy and ran into a door, dislocating his arm from his shoulder. Wild!

There’s a lot going on in Rumor Land. The latest is that Diddy punched or slapped fire out of Drake for trying to flirt with Cassie. There are already sources trying to say this never happened, but I am like Heavy D, “Uh Uhn…I don’t agree with them.” I am hearing that there is video of the whole ordeal when it happened at Club LIV in Miami last night. Seemed like Drake pushed his luck a bit and kept flirting with Cassie. Now, Drake may not know but he shouldn’t mess with Diddy or his girl. People are making a big deal of Drake stealing girls, but if he’s stealing them you gotta protect yo’ cookies better. That’s what prompted Diddy to do what he allegedly did, I guess.

#teamDiddy #teamGoBackToCanadaAndTakeBeiberToo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom