• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

v8bykoA.gif

This will get a lot of use as a reaction gif...

Holy shit, next gen Nathan Douche.

Nigga..walk past a white dude in Publix (Naples) and say "good evening." Response: "Hey! What's up, dawg?" I laughed and walked away..turned, then laughed again. Damn these spicy wings..checking out now.

jWILL253

Banned
Nigga..walk past a white dude in Publix (Naples) and say "good evening." Response: "Hey! What's up, dawg?" I laughed and walked away..turned, then laughed again. Damn these spicy wings..checking out now.

Lol.

---

Just copped the entire Tekken series soundtracks from a producer friend for sampling purposes. Half are lossless quality. 10GB download.

Fuck me.

jWILL253

Banned
You gotta link me to some good videos of how to produce.. I got logic pro X here and don't know shit

Go to YouTube and look up MusicTechHelpGuy. He's the best at Logic Pro X tutorials.

As far as straight up learning production, you gotta know the basics first. YouTube has most of that covered, though.

I also think there is a ProducerGAF thread around OT somewhere...

Are levels in Diablo 3 random?

Kinda. Wait you playing D3? Which version and system?

Also family pick my next game. We are currently going through some changes at work so i am gonnna have time on my hands. So to recap, I just burned through ME 1,2 and 3. Parasite Eve, D3 Ultimate and Alpha Protocol just got knocked out and now my choices are:

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

Slayven

Also family pick my next game. We are currently going through some changes at work so i am gonnna have time on my hands. So to recap, I just burned through ME 1,2 and 3. Parasite Eve, D3 Ultimate and Alpha Protocol just got knocked out and now my choices are:

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

I was thinking of getting the Diablou 3 ultimate evil with the expansion.

Trey

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

Transistor.

I don't want to get it and just be running the same shit over and over.

Slay i got that D3 Ultimate on PS3. Im loving the ever loving shit out of the game. Enough variation and looting to warrant repeat plays. To be honest, you get it I run through with you. Gives me motivation to pull out a second character. I know plenty of cats playing it. Also I like the whole "revenge" system. For example, say you get murked. Depending on the type of creature it hops through a portal and fights someone on your friends list. Say they get killed. It hops again so on and so forth. Each time getting stronger and stronger. When you do kill it it gives a shitload of xp and gifts for cats on your list.

You pick up items for trade and its just all around a solid game. Highly recommend to be honest.

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

Mirror's Edge.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2
Nocturne or DDS
shit is brutal

Nocturne or DDS
shit is brutal

Mind you I have played through all the titles. Its been long enough where I dont remember every detail hence my jumping in. And as I stated earlier money is tight so im not going out and just buying anything. These were on the backburner since emancipation.

cdyhybrid

I don't want to get it and just be running the same shit over and over.

End game stuff (Nephalem Rifts) have randomized environments on each level (i.e. the first level might be in a crypt, go through the door to the second level and you're in the desert, etc.), but there's only so many before you start seeing the same ones again.

Diablo is the type of game where you're eventually running the same shit over and over (because it's the most efficient) and praying to the RNG gods that the loot you want drops, so I guess it really depends on your tolerance for that sort of thing.

But if you're not planning on getting super hardcore with it, you probably don't need to worry about it.

Young Magus

alldatazz>>>>bt

I'm just saying. BT was too blurry and dark for a younger me to handle my solo business. Alldatazz had exceptional quality but BT had the better acting. Who could forget westley pipes kicking a freestyle while the women got naked.
LOL

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

Nocturnes gameplay and soundtrack is the best monica. Start that shit now

Imm0rt4l

Just saw hotdamnirock's reply to the ferguson verdict. I had to subscribe just so I could unsubscribe to this dude. Any more room on the next coon train?

royalan

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

Mirror's Edge.

One of my favorite games last gen, for what its worth.

That real life Franklin pedestrian chatter.
Listen. A year and some change ago, I went to a farmer's market in Tacoma Park, Maryland..was looking for some buffalo jerky. "HEY! BLINDSIDE!" was what I heard, seconds before I kicked his Benz..because fuck you, that's why. My white friend next to me was dying after that..asked the idiot what he expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom