• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

black folks only wanna cry out injustice when its a white person killing a black person. Had it been the other way around, wound't have made headlines. black folks kill black folks every day yadda yadda

So the same ol same ol.

I'm so tired of hearing that argument used against these issues. Don't know why people keep pulling it up when something like this happens.

Guys.. I'm starting to notice I really like some jazz music. Especially since a lot of my favourite songs samples lots of jazz.

Can you give me recommendations? Tracks like that. Maybe Miles Davis?
preferably black artists T B H B O Y S

I've been into the Hip-Hop type jazz tracks for a while now too.. trying to get into the oldies pretty much.

anyway yea recommend me shit

i can't watch a show with coulson as a lead character. gonna youtube the latest action scenes though, gifs from the show always look on point.

anybody here following that sony leak? lol holy shit it's fascinating. the fuckery going on behind the scenes as these executives sling shit at each other and hollywood actors/directors.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
gESz6Zo.gif

Mortemis

Banned
Kinda. Wait you playing D3? Which version and system?

Also family pick my next game. We are currently going through some changes at work so i am gonnna have time on my hands. So to recap, I just burned through ME 1,2 and 3. Parasite Eve, D3 Ultimate and Alpha Protocol just got knocked out and now my choices are:

Binary Domain
Mirrors Edge
SMT Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga
SMT Raidou 2

If you've played through some SMT games you'll appreciate how fucking good Nocturne is, best SMT game imo. Shit is definitely brutal but so good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah they can't wrestle for shit but the current divas lineup is easily the best looking as a collective.

nobody seeing trish tho.

NXT (the rookies, basically) are doing great things and look dope as fuck.

Charlotte - extremely skilled in-ring
bq7awlll.jpg

Sasha Banks - the best, I love her.
foE0y1r.png

Bayley
mEw8cZf.jpg

JC post the jiff, you know the one.

Becky Lynch
Ql7sHRF.jpg

And much more...

J10

Banned
yeah they can't wrestle for shit but the current divas lineup is easily the best looking as a collective.

nobody seeing trish tho.

Trish was terrible too.

Alundra Blaze, Mighty Molly Holly, Ivory, Victoria: The only good lady wrestlers the WWE ever had.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We got hot dudes too Royalan.

lTWuX3z.gif

2CXVPlg.gif

pZiPzAl.gif

Come with us. Get on the Roman War Wagon and be a part of the Holy Roman Empire of

ROMAN REIGNS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom