• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Official: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...8d0917-90c9-40ea-914b-32b1c8119ff9_story.html

lCcCIyM.png

Rushed relationship + acute jealousy + alcohol + undisclosed domestic abuse history + declined proposal + firearm.

I think the rest probably writes itself.

Dam this sucks. Something similar happened up the street from house...weird

Jado

Banned
Amirox doing his best to jado someone on gaming side
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=142510987

Poor attempt. I don't even bother if I can't get around 15-20 examples to bury a person with and leave no doubt. Is there anyone who needs outing? I haven't done anything fun on GAF in a while.

I don't have a side in that argument (own neither console), but that Microsoft policy is incredibly stupid. Anything that denies gamers the opportunity to play lots more games is just bad. I'm still angry at Nintendo rejecting Binding of Isaac for antiquated reasons. The perfect game for my commute (and currently my favorite game) and I can only play the thing when I get home at night.

Rushed relationship + acute jealousy + alcohol + undisclosed domestic abuse history + declined proposal + firearm.

I think the rest probably writes itself.

My deepest sympathies. I lost my older sister under very similar circumstances. Some people are awful scumbags that need to drag someone else down with them in their misery.

Malyse

Not intended to be callous or mitigate DV's loss, but rather from a more curious place and not desiring of details: how many of us have lost family to senseless violence of a narrow focus (in that I'm not referring to mass scale attacks such as 9/11 or misfortune such as drunk driving, but something with aimed intent)?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In other... news

The landmark Booty Talk series officially came to an end this week with Booty Talk 100.

inZTYnX13J0hP.gif

What a run.

andthebeatgoeson

It's easy to get caught up in Obama's failings and shortcomings to miss all the good he's done in 6 years in spite of the monumental task he inherited. Like someone else said, it's like he's playing President on Master Ninja difficulty.

In two years if the dude can keep Obamacare intact and get more folks insured, make some positive strides with the FCC and net neutrality, keep the economy on the upswing, see marriage equality get on the books, create more jobs in the green sector and avoid any more unforced errors, I think he'll leave office with a relative W.
I would say health care and the economy are enough. Marriage equality and immigration and his administration will be seem positively. A couple of knocks for drones but he'll have a great legacy.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
My condolences again, DV.

Also, the hell? Every time I've tried to post in here within the last hour, the post hasn't shown up.

What does GAF have against me? It's cuz I'm black ain't it #DEAD

jmood88

There is a reason why MJ was one of the few in that race with Prince. That man is a genius.

lol.

He needs PR people to filter his abrasiveness.

There wasn't a single lie in what Bale said though.
What Bale said was the same bullshit excuse white people in Hollywood keep making. White actors can star in flop after flop and directors have no problem getting financing (shout out to Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Reynolds) but we can't get a movie set in Egypt with African actors because people don't support African actors enough? Get the fuck outta here.

harSon

Banned
Poor attempt. I don't even bother if I can't get around 15-20 examples to bury a person with and leave no doubt. Is there anyone who needs outing? I haven't done anything fun on GAF in a while.

You could probably come up with about 50 posts of him saying he'll buy an XB1 when "..." and then moving the goal post once it becomes a reality.

What Bale said was the same bullshit excuse white people in Hollywood keep making. White actors can star in flop after flop and directors have no problem getting financing (shout out to Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Reynolds) but we can't get a movie set in Egypt with African actors because people don't support African actors enough? Get the fuck outta here.

Yup.

White people in Hollywood are allowed to continuously fail with little to no repercussions for long periods of time, while black actors/directors aren't even given the opportunity to succeed.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

In this very thread, we speak on white privilege and periodically post about how African American woman don't get near the opportunities and chances as their counterparts and how there is only ever 3 black dudes in a tv show / hollywood at once, and post articles from black entertainers talking about how white hollywood is. We're acting new about this? Like, movies with primarily black leads don't get classed as black movies and then marketed accordingly? This is about money and shit like that doesn't happen, just because.

Is it bullshit and not fair? Yep. Do I think that Scott should have used some of his clout to make things a bit more realistic in that film? Yep. Is Hollywood, and the various marketing teams that inhabit it, always right? No way in hell. I can't wait for Star Wars to make billions.

jmood88

In this very thread, we speak on white privilege and periodically post about how African American woman don't get near the opportunities and chances as their counterparts and how there is only ever 3 black dudes in a tv show / hollywood at once, and post articles from black entertainers talking about how white hollywood is. We're acting new about this? Like, movies with primarily black leads don't get classed as black movies and then marketed accordingly? This is about money and shit like that doesn't happen, just because.

Is it bullshit and not fair? Yep. Do I think that Scott should have used some of his clout to make things a bit more realistic in that film? Yep. Is Hollywood, and the various marketing teams that inhabit it, always right? No way in hell. I can't wait for Star Wars to make billions.

I don't even know what you're arguing anymore. You gave Bale credit for using the same bullshit, constantly dis-proven, talking point that has held back non-whites in Hollywood since its inception.

My condolences again, DV.

Also, the hell? Every time I've tried to post in here within the last hour, the post hasn't shown up.

What does GAF have against me? It's cuz I'm black ain't it #DEAD

i mean.... there's a reason a certain type of bear is featured on the coca cola holiday commercials

Who thought somebody as senile and stuck in the past as scott would cast a coloured Moses for a Ten Commandments remake

As soon as the film was announced I wanted fassbender for the main character because I knew he was only gonna look at currently talented british white actors anyways.

RP912

Banned
Prince is a degree of magnitude inferior to MJ. That's not even close.

this is some new dlc expansion pack type of trolling bullshit right here...

Prince ran laps around MJ even in his trapped in the vault shit...

Diamonds and pearls>>>>>>>>>>>thriller

RP912

Banned
In other... news

The landmark Booty Talk series officially came to an end this week with Booty Talk 100.

inZTYnX13J0hP.gif

What a run.

alldatazz>>>>bt

I'm just saying. BT was too blurry and dark for a younger me to handle my solo business. Alldatazz had exceptional quality but BT had the better acting. Who could forget westley pipes kicking a freestyle while the women got naked.

Furyous

Bron's touching the princess with his fingertips because he knows Secret Service will mess him up. Why'd he give the Prince that tiny ass jersey? Either way, Royalty respects the Cavaliers!
Every hater can a bowl of aborted baby dicks, in my opinion.
WE MADE IT!!!!!

Booty Talk is over.... *kid cudi voice on Joe Rogan podcast* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dat Vanessa Blue scene brings a tear to my eye.

Bron's touching the princess with his fingertips because he knows Secret Service will mess him up. Why'd he give the Prince that tiny ass jersey? Either way, Royalty respects the Cavaliers!
Every hater can a bowl of aborted baby dicks, in my opinion.
WE MADE IT!!!!!

Booty Talk is over.... *kid cudi voice on Joe Rogan podcast* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dat Vanessa Blue scene brings a tear to my eye.

It's for his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom