• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
The more depressing job prospects become the less following a pipe dream seems unreasonable.

the wording on that is funky but I should be sleep atm.

He made his official debut in tonight's episode. No suit or anything though.

his other powers sound too OP for tv. think they're gonna keep him as the human torch?

i dunno anymore though. they're letting barry do some crazy shit now and they're introducing time travel.

ReiGun

his other powers sound too OP for tv. think they're gonna keep him as the human torch?

i dunno anymore though. they're letting barry do some crazy shit now and they're introducing time travel.

I think we'll get matter transmuting since that's what he's really known for. Might lose super strength and phasing.

did they say who his partner is?
Both Prof. Stein and Jason are confirmed to be making appearances. We don't yet know if this Firestorm needs a partner.

You guys are forcing me to make a new sample of music to post once I'm home

We good.
adlftV4.png

J10

Banned
Best thing about living in the Bronx is the Dominican clubs above 180th. Shit is legendary on a Tuesday night, so imagine the weekend. I just peed for like 5 minutes straight though.

jWILL253

Banned
Another day in the life, clock-in and clock out.
I remember the summer of 06 when I was locked out
Of my momma house, I used to kick it where it's always hot out.
Running with BGD's, Piru, Crips and the Knockouts.
Never participated, but always hung along,
As I was just another young nigga who was trying to belong
To something bigger than himself.
But we too hardheaded to realize that we needed help,
too busy out here chasing wealth.
But to the outsider like you, we just some young niggas.
A bunch of ragtag, horny, foolish and dumb niggas.
You probably came at us crooked, thinking it was an act,
But I guess little did you know, these niggas magicians with the strap.
You heard the click-clack, but couldn't see the gat like cataracts.
Last thing you hear is PAT-PAT, now you're laying on your back.
It's sad, through all your assumptions, you couldn't see
These niggas is Moses with the burner, now you swim in red seas.
That's why I tried to go Depeche Mode... so please believe
I called those infomercial numbers to order my Personal Jesus.
Because possibly catching a body wasn't a dream to me.
But it was a matter of time, considering how the world had treated me.
It said, "Yeah nigga, just sit up on your hands.
"Never have no ambitions, never make you a plan.
"Never make it an effort just to try to understand
how you're living in a system meant to hurt your fellow man.
"Silence all that hope for change, never make a stand.
"Cherish the status quo like you was its biggest fan.
"Heh. And all them sellouts was just a part of the plan,
cuz Uncle Tom and Aunt Teresa are siblings to Uncle Sam..."

Nigga..walk past a white dude in Publix (Naples) and say "good evening." Response: "Hey! What's up, dawg?" I laughed and walked away..turned, then laughed again. Damn these spicy wings..checking out now.

That real life Franklin pedestrian chatter.

this exchange killed me

D7i9yUz.png
Uh... I, uh.
Fit girls are my kryptonite.

She got a nice bubble butt, not one of those nasty rap booties.

"don't trust them new natural hair booties over there"

Wait is The Crew really just Ubisoft Game: Car Edition? Did they really figure out how to graft the Ubisoft Game Formula onto cars?

Did Michael Bay figure out how to apply the Michael Bay Formula to Transformers?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince, I need you to come explain this to me brah.

Based on the success of this:
BV8e3fY.jpg

We thought our female demographic would be attracted to value offering at least two years of hair growth. In this rapidly changing environment, there is a sense of obtainable value when it comes to fake hair.

I don't know, it's stupid

strobogo

Banned
Based on the success of this:
BV8e3fY.jpg

We thought our female demographic would be attracted to value offering at least two years of hair growth. In this rapidly changing environment, there is a sense of obtainable value when it comes to fake hair.

I don't know, it's stupid

Was wrestling merch ever not terrible? I mean, there were individual shirts there were dope, like OG Hulkamania, the purple Macho Man shirt, Austin 3:16, nWo. Japanese merch is sometimes okay because it often has nothing to do with wrestling or is so insane it doesn't matter. I wonder if wrestling fans in the 60s/70s were like, "I'd never wear that dog shit".

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Cuban/Colombian women > all

Colombian women are definitely bad too, and they all seem to have great personalities. I haven't met enough cubans to be able to give my opinion but latin women in general are just.....
banderas.png

its the curves and the accent. Whenever one of them call me Papi
JgsPS.png

jWILL253

Banned
So y'all would rather pay attention to to Viktor's Gunplay-demo bars than even glance at that fire I posted above. Oh aite, then...
beli.png
kttcolidamn

Jado

Banned
I haven't seen/met enough Colombian or Cuban women in NY to have an opinion on how they generally look here. From what little I've seen of Cubans, they and Dominicans look and sound alike, maybe moreso than people from DR and PR.

man Dominican women in NYC are so
lawd.png

Nice one I been talking to at work brought me some great home-cooked Dominican food yesterday. Cute shorty with a big booty, really smart, loves cooking and dancing. Making me wish I were two people right now. Being settled down is tough.

Nakazato

So.. Gettimg real piss off at DC. We have all these fucking shows coming and one black person (cyborg) give Static a fucking chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom