• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol dudes on the corner like "shame what happen to Detroit" like it was their favorite high school football team losing a playoff game

good ol detroit. couldn't do it. could not do it
OigTnk5.png

You mean that place where kenshiro and Max live?

Yeah, and Cable, ya know.

Journal Entry Date: December 10, 20XX,

SkyNet says city is leaving bankruptcy today. Public eats it up. Just another propaganda ploy from robot overlords. People across the country don't care. Keep eating TV dinners as they read the news. We're on own here, chaos masquerading as order. God help us all.

-John Connor,
Detroit Citizen

cdyhybrid

You want to see Dreams Vision blood pressure jump? Talk about Michigan.

Just wait until they hire some burned out NFL coordinator and continue their spiral into mediocrity. Then you'll really see it spike.

Ol dudes on the corner like "shame what happen to Detroit" like it was their favorite high school football team losing a playoff game

They almost gave the Packers a run this year too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really surprised this Sony hack isn't something people are more aware of. Big media sites are just having no shortage of things to talk about for a long time. Defamer and a bunch of others have done a bunch of digging and legwork and it's nowhere near done.

Kreed

Whats this Sony leak Im hearing about

http://time.com/3625326/sony-hack-files/

The hacking of vast amounts of internal Sony data continues to generate headlines. On Dec. 8, the aliases of nearly a dozen Hollywood celebrities were leaked. That is in addition to unreleased films, employee salaries, scripts, and other sensitive documents spilling out online. The hackers responsible are reportedly making increasingly threatening demands on the company.

The episode is likely to continue given the sheer volume of data obtained. And that may be the most significant aspect of the leak itself.

According to multiple sources, the intruders also stole more than 25 gigabytes of sensitive data on tens of thousands of Sony employees, including Social Security numbers, medical and salary information. What’s more, it’s beginning to look like the attackers may have destroyed data on an unknown number of internal Sony systems. Several files being traded on torrent networks seen by this author include a global Sony employee list, a Microsoft Excel file that includes the name, location, employee ID, network username, base salary and date of birth for more than 6,800 individuals.

The news sites are mostly reporting the "funny/outrageous" stuff, but Sony Pictures and anyone who worked for them since the year 2000 are screwed.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Its like how do you really talk about something when you only have one thing to call back on. Your argument is just gonna fall flat because you don't know shit about anything else lol.

Half the time I start to type some responses to people who obviously have zero life experience, but then just let them ride. They think they know it all because they saw a similar thing on a reality show.

Friend ask for help finding ring options for his girl. I show him some odd amazon he says only name brand ones. Then I show him the dam near exact same ones from name brands that are $100+ more and that's fine. J dont walk into stores so that's all the help he's getting from me

harSon

Banned
Why did I start paying Hearthstone? WHY did I start playing Hearthstone...

I've been holding out. The only thing stopping Dota 2 from dominating my life is the fact that I can't play it on the go. Considering Hearthstone can be played on my iPad.... it'd be :(

Trey

I played civilization 3 early enough in life to ween myself off of hopelessly addicting and time stealing games.

Good luck to those trapped in that spell, God speed.

Malyse

What movie made you come to this conclusion? Lol

Why watch movies when I can read 300 chapters of horror manga in 12 hours?

The trick with Japanese and Korean horror films is people don't get away. There's rarely a win case. The original Ring/Grudge (Ju-on)? Everyone dies. The movie just ends when the last person gets their shit rocked.

And if you want some brutal shit, try Ju-On: White Ghost/Black Ghost.

The show-runners pretty much confirmed that he's dead. Mack's placement as the new Tripp confirmed.

Pour one out for Tripp.
That was quick.
The damn thing can't do 80% of the things I go to DA for. I can't reply to messages, I can't send notes, I can't share images to social media, I can't access groups. And there's not push notifications. It's a slick looking trash app. They chasing Facebook so hard they forgot basic functionality.

-----

To be clear, I just read Narutaru and Bokurano, along with some Battle Royale and a few other things.

Slayven

Damn, I was planning on reading that soon.

I just finished Spider Island the other day. It was Spectacular.

Spider Island was the best event of the last 10 years.

Reed was going to give everyone a superpower, but it was the lamest shit ever.

Did you read the Hercules tie in?

Damn, I was planning on reading that soon.

I just finished Spider Island the other day. It was Spectacular.

You should still read it, there are some funny moments.
They're not meant to be funny though...

Spider Island was the best event of the last 10 years.

Reed was going to give everyone a superpower, but it was the lamest shit ever.

Did you read the Hercules tie in?

What happened to Herc? His books were always good.

Kreed

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12...icism-for-michael-brown-tequila-shot-special/

Mug Shots Pub, a St. Joseph bar that touts itself as a spot “where sarcasm is always free,” has faced public scrutiny after offering a Michael Brown shot special over the weekend.

The “Michael Brown special” – six shots of Jose Cinge for $10 – faced criticism on both social media and from protesters after the Mug Shots bar offered the deal Friday, WDAF-TV reports.

I'd smh at this but I'd break my neck.

J10

Banned
I did come away from Spider-Island wanting a Spider-Girl standalone series. And Madame Web too - I have no idea how Carpenter ended up where she is, but I like it.

The one thing I don't like about those events is - because I'm always late to the party - there's always a couple of characters who are radically different from when I last saw them and I dunno what the hell happened. I didn't read Chaos War so I dunno what happened to Hercules. I have no idea why the Fantastic Four were wearing those funky white suits. I have no idea where Anti-Venom came from but by the end of it I was sad to see him go.

By the time I get to Spider-Verse it'll be 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom