• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince, another question.

Who exactly is the 3rd man, and who's side is he on??

1505364_796056323766152_754013692112205468_n.jpg

Trey

Shame about Destiny.

Destiny 2 finna be hot though. Dropping last gen, lots of feedback, no possible way it's worse than Destiny.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Was wrestling merch ever not terrible? I mean, there were individual shirts there were dope, like OG Hulkamania, the purple Macho Man shirt, Austin 3:16, nWo. Japanese merch is sometimes okay because it often has nothing to do with wrestling or is so insane it doesn't matter. I wonder if wrestling fans in the 60s/70s were like, "I'd never wear that dog shit".
The only wrestling t-shirt I've ever purchased was during Kaientai's WWE run. Dark blue, red sun on the front with EVIL, red sun on the back with INDEED. I bought two and they are amazing.

aZEt50o.jpg

Slayven

The only wrestling t-shirt I've ever purchased was during Kaientai's WWE run. Dark blue, red sun on the front with EVIL, red sun on the back with INDEED. I bought two and they are amazing.

aZEt50o.jpg
Never forget, Chopa Chopa the pee pee

Well, I'm never taking 5-Hour Energy Extra Strength again. Heart rate increased and shivering... scared the hell out of me.

You got to be careful with that shit. Just down a mountdew next time

Slayven

Now I'm reading the pure ether Sony was handing out to Kevin Hart... got damn!!

Too me that makes Sony look bad. Kevin has a point, they paid him to make a movie and he will do the normal promotion. But anything beyond that cost extra. Cause at the end of the day he is a brand.

Japanese horror is 80% less scary, but 10000% more fucked up.

Think ima buy me some KFC.

The trick with Japanese and Korean horror films is people don't get away. There's rarely a win case. The original Ring/Grudge (Ju-on)? Everyone dies. The movie just ends when the last person gets their shit rocked.

And if you want some brutal shit, try Ju-On: White Ghost/Black Ghost.

I really hope that the Age of Ultron rumors about Agent Tripp are true. If not, such a waste.

The show-runners pretty much confirmed that he's dead. Mack's placement as the new Tripp confirmed.

Too me that makes Sony look bad. Kevin has a point, they paid him to make a movie and he will do the normal promotion. But anything beyond that cost extra. Cause at the end of the day he is a brand.

I know, the whole situation makes Sony look pretty fuckin stupid.... but it's hilarious (and sad) seeing with my own eyes how these studio execs treat actors

The only annoying part is I see so many journalist looking high and dry for more info on the hack yet still don't know how separate all the Sony divisions are. The Sony pictures security guy laughed at having security around the time before the psn hack.

harSon

Banned
The more I read, the worse it gets.

Jump Steet/ MIB Crossovers?!

Actors begging for discounts on Sony TVs?!

Jessica Alba calling herself "Cash Money"

The pure disrespect to various actors.

But Kaep swears that studios are 100% competent and every move they make is soundly calculated... because reasons.

Edit: Wow - I didn't notice that Top Five was pulling in those kind of reviews. 89% on Rotten Tomatoes? That probably means it'll be about a 5/10 on IMDB.

Japanese horror is 80% less scary, but 10000% more fucked up.

I'm curious of this myself. Less scary than American horrors? European? I, myself, have made the personal decision to not even give an American horror my time if it's not Rated R. They cut so much out so teenagers can view it that it's not worth it. Like that new movie they are promoting in theaters, The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death. They front load all the horror in commercials and promos so when you do see it, it's nothing but shock scenes and basically a mystery of why are things happening.

The second part is true. They don't hold back on those moments when they come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom