• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Flash.

Felicity brehs. LAWD

She's like the Sahara Desert, one look and the thirst'll hit you. That dress she wears to the coffee shop though...

yV46rnT.gif

This just broke me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
good lord these console warriors in that Eurogamer thread

You'd think somebody spit on these dudes family members instead of just saying "hey maybe don't preorder The Order"

My bae lookin right today.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/6/64/263x380px-LL-641608fe_2yziwl2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Blasian Persuasion, post: 143101258"]Can you believe that was the little girl from My Wife & Kids?[/QUOTE]

Hey, nigga. Are you trying to get me fired or something? How the fuck do I explain this in the next meeting?

[SPOILER]Good lord these feelings ain't right[/SPOILER]

Apparently we're in a bizarro universe where poor Meghan Trainer is getting shitted on by the media for her song All About That Bass, while Nicki Minaj is like love and adored for Anaconda.

Tired of black people and their black privilege.

Slayven

good lord these console warriors in that Eurogamer thread

You'd think somebody spit on these dudes family members instead of just saying "hey maybe don't preorder The Order"
Read about 10 posts, and it made my head hurt. I am just going to stick to Art Bell.
Apparently we're in a bizarro universe where poor Meghan Trainer is getting shitted on by the media for her song All About That Bass, while Nicki Minaj is like love and adored for Anaconda.

Tired of black people and their black privilege.

That is like the 4th thread where folks are fighting mad over Traner. I mean Nintendo is going third party mad.

Wonder why it hits people in the feels?

i hate this mentality

if you have to justify your partner / subject of adoration's age at all there's a problem

Nah cuz, there's a difference between have to and want to. I wanted to reply to that. Ain't nothing better than that fresh na na that comes out the oven smelling like freshly baked cinnamon rolls.

Bout to graduate, thats what I'm bout to do

Aye, turn up wit ya boy! We made it!

Village

Sounds like the best assignment ever.

Gonna be fun, I really like ghost in the shell. Focusing on Stand alone Complex and 2nd gig though maybe some of that movie that came out in 06.

As much as I like OG ghost in the shell, that movie is very much an experience, and I prefer the more in depth codex conversational narrative that's in the anime seires. Linking it to a text I had to read in class.

More people should watch the ghost in the shell anime.

I said some questionable shit like that years back during the CreepyGAF life but at 25 I really ain't tryna destroy my life by looking up pics of anything under 18...

#JusticeLeague forever though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom