• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Zero suit samus sucks, it's the worst thing.

Here's the thing and cause Super Metroid is probably my favorite metroid game ever. I do like Samus herself, even fit samus in black bikini at the end of SM. Cool easter egg or whatever, since the first game.

Then they started just pushing the Zero Suit thing constantly and it sucks.

RP912

Banned
I only 5 hours a day and not even 5 days a week.

Why do people hate on old games? They circlejerk over NES/Genesis/SNES era but shit on everything else? Cmann.

Co sign to a extent.

As much as I enjoy retro games...nobody got time to lose left and right because the NES system hates a gamer's existence.

Malyse

Here's the thing and cause Super Metroid is probably my favorite metroid game ever. I do like Samus herself, even fit samus in black bikini at the end of SM. Cool easter egg or whatever, since the first game.

Classic G-Fex.

The Zero Suit is fine if you're going to use it. People loved it in Fusion because it wasn't just fanservice, it was a legitimate game changer for the franchise. Whereas in Other M it was just an excuse to Team Ninjaify Samus.
I like Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4 though.

Malyse

Strife is better, so is heretic.

Go read your scott summers comics

not worst thing, worst thing to happen with Other M.

The Zero Suit is fine if you're going to use it. People loved it in Fusion because it wasn't just fanservice, it was a legitimate game changer for the franchise. Whereas in Other M it was just an excuse to Team Ninjaify Samus.
I like Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4 though.

This is RE: this thread, btw.

Village

Strife is better, so is heretic.

Go read your scott summers comics

not worst thing, worst thing to happen with Other M.
The bad thing about other M was ruined the concept

" hey we want a samus before she's all alone in space with a group. How do we characterize this character"

They should have just shown this and went, cppy it and that would have been the end of it
section_9_render_by_oxeyclean-d5qpjew.png

The bad thing about other M was ruined the concept

" hey we want a samus before she's all alone in space with a group. How do we characterize this character"

They should have just shown this and went, cppy it and that would have been the end of it

I need a good GITS game. Need. Why has this not happened yet?

I remember this game Oni vaguely reminded me of GITS but I never got round to playing it.

I played DonValve.

Anyway I don't have a GOTY. I don't think I played any of the contenders and it escapes me what actually came out this year.

Did Deception 5 come out this year? Cause if it did then that. Because I didn't play anything else.

Damn, made a thread about video games in the Off-Topic Discussion. Should I just copy and paste it into the Gaming section or wait for a mod to see it and move it?

akira28

My new favorite Japanese movie title is Three Butt Violence.

small men are attacked by 3 tall amazonian Japanese models, and their asses.

Slayven

Korra fights had no pep too them. If they going to mime anime can't they atleast get the energy level right? And Korra had the quickest transition from character to parody of character. Usually it takes years but they damn near did it in half a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom