• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Cosby doesn't even realize how bad his rep is with Black people does he

nah he just doesn't care about black people below like 40 yrs old. most of the old black folks i know are still riding for cosby despite the absolute assload of allegations. they think it's a conspiracy to bring him down.

RP912

Banned
nah he just doesn't care about black people below like 40 yrs old. most of the old black folks i know are still riding for cosby despite the absolute assload of allegations. they think it's a conspiracy to bring him down.

Sounds accurate since my dream mistress Jill Scott riding for Cos as well :/

What part of the game is this...

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sa...nged-celebrities-call-violence-racist-police/

In a bold move, heavyweight actor Samuel L. Jackson has issued a call to action, similar to that of the ice bucket challenge, but for police.

Saturday, on his facebook page, Jackson offers to “all [the] celebrities that poured ice water on [their] head, a chance to do something else.”

Jackson challenges celebrities to sing the “We ain’t gonna stop, till people are free” song.

The song starts off with a reference to Eric Garner’s last words.

I can hear my neighbor cryin’ ‘I can’t breathe’

Now I’m in the struggle and I can’t leave.

Callin’ out the violence of the racist police.

We ain’t gonna stop, till people are free.

We ain’t gonna stop, till people are free.

Village

When you figure out what that exact genre of music you have been hearing for a minute and now you have a whole sub genre to explore. So good.

Either way you get sick of it.

Nah,I hope everything gets patched up. But to say this wasn't entertaining to me would be a lie.

Looking through my Kickstarter history, everything I've backed has actually turned out to be good products. I really should get into real start up/angel investing.
When you figure out what that exact genre of music you have been hearing for a minute and now you have a whole sub genre to explore. So good.

Oh god, you discovered rap with bars all about Sanic?

Nigga said EX2...the ultimate bucket game

Nigga did just say EX2 Plus. This same nigga says it proud as fuck too!

You say this given some surprise even given previous history and even given previous history I'm not surprised at all. It's better than that garbage y'all stay stanning over in the FGW thread all day long.

Well darkstalkers i believe being gauged interest wise by the sales of the hd online stuff, that stuff didn't do so hot. And while I do believe maybe more interest would be gathered if they would have just made a new game, dark stalkers is never a game I could see doing well.

Another one in that " capcoms other fighting games " list is rival schools, who's issue is that if ( to me) they were to try that, it would require watching modern anime, and hiring young people. Because the high school conventions in rival schools were outdated... when rival schools came out. Like a bunch of the roster would be gone, or an entirely new roster, massive art style change. And who they are and what they do, they would have to do some work with that.

Street fighter seems viable because its a cultural staple, its very popular, it works and sells, and isn't tethered to odd design choices.

Resurrection was always the sucker bet. Always. Capcom never expected it to move the proper numbers and as I said when it came out that they were in the Win/Win no matter what. Sell a compilation that uses a better PS2 collection as its basis and move units and we'll consider it. If it doesn't move units then the fans didn't support it enough and we can blame them.

Rival Schools was a product of time as is most stuff that people ask for. It and Project Justice are just special cases that need to left where they were and just enjoy them for the fun they provide in their current states. I don't trust modern Capcom to do nothing more than let Dimps handle it and they have The Rumble Fish 2 to put on a console and that was back in 2012.

The only reason I trust Darkstalkers could be decent from current Capcom because Ono wants to make that game. Then the problem comes from those Savior heads who want something they can never have and everybody else not even understanding what made the series so important in the first place and such a staple and still stands as one of the 3 pillars even now.

I just need something different. Maybe its me. Coming from a person who's played damn near any fighting game you could think of is that I need some new shit to catch me because what's already captivated me still does now. Even the new shit I'm liking like Under Night In-Birth & Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is getting a bit formulaic for me now.

Street Fighter sits on a pillar of its laurels and its fanbase and like I said the game now and the game coming aped design choices from a game series from 18 years ago. If you're going position a game to be the echelon of a genre then maybe create a game that worthy to sit that high. The series did it 15 years ago and I'm not talking 3rd Strike either.

End of the day though, different strokes for different folks!

Village

Looking through my Kickstarter history, everything I've backed has actually turned out to be good products. I really should get into real start up/angel investing.

Oh god, you discovered rap with bars all about Sanic?

While i'm sure that exists and dive into the mellow is the sanic jam of the forever eat shit, I learned today the type of D&B i'm fond of i called liquid funk.

Nigga did just say EX2 Plus. This same nigga says it proud as fuck too!

You say this given some surprise even given previous history and even given previous history I'm not surprised at all. It's better than that garbage y'all stay stanning over in the FGW thread all day long.

y6OjaJF.gif

jWILL253

Banned
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is good, y'all. But it isn't the best Tekken ever. Far from it, actually.

I'll go into more detail after I've played more of the game tonight.

I don't fuck with fighters and I know Smash is baby town frolics.

Smash is basically the Drake of Fighting Games. Tries so hard to be taken serious and will never be top tier anything.

EX2? I can't. There's was one dude back in the day that loved that shit, could never fuck with it.

I will start playing SF5 though.

Malyse

Smash is basically the Drake of Fighting Games. Tries so hard to be taken serious and will never be top tier anything.

EX2? I can't. There's was one dude back in the day that loved that shit, could never fuck with it.

Drake will steal yo girl.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Accurate

There's levels to that.

Of course people gonna dumb down the argument in response tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom