• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Who made it?

B0-XdmbIcAAVISg.jpg:large

Damn how the Slay and Dream have 140+ posts already. Ya'll niglets need to take ya asses outside.

Mortemis

Banned
Man, looking at that Barkley thread I've had different experiences than most in there. I've gotten the you talk/act white way more from white people than other blacks. Hell I've gotten the you're one of the good ones and you're more one of us from them too. I can see it happens from their and other's experiences but I guess I grew up and was with a chiller group of people.

Man, looking at that Barkley thread I've had different experiences than most in there. I've gotten the you talk/act white way more from white people than other blacks. Hell I've gotten the you're one of the good ones and you're more one of us from them too. I can see it happens from their and other's experiences but I guess I grew up and was with a chiller group of people.

You know it's only those with..."limited" worldviews that think it's only a problem with and for black people. There are always crabs, but their shells come in a variety of colors

Me too. It's literally only been from my non-black friends. When I got into a good university, the black kids were all like "Ma nigga" and were proud/thought it was cool. I dunno, maybe it's cuz I was one of the smart kids who didn't act elitist or something

Me too. It's literally only been from my non-black friends. When I got into a good university, the black kids were all like "Ma nigga" and were proud/thought it was cool. I dunno, maybe it's cuz I was one of the smart kids who didn't act elitist or something

That's a part of it. I've never gotten that simply because of that reason. I was pretty much cool with everyone but I've seen it happen many of occasion because people did have an air of elitism but even when people didn't have that they got shat on because they were anti-social

It's definitely not a black only thing but I think its more damaging when its said by people you identify with.

Mortemis

Banned
You know it's only those with..."limited" worldviews that think it's only a problem with and for black people. There are always crabs, but their shells come in a variety of colors

Oh yeah definitely, you see it in tons of sub-cultures around really, you're either one of us or not. Definitely not a black thing like some are framing it as.

Yeah, I mostly got it in middle & high school, people are cool in college.

That's a part of it. I've never gotten that simply because of that reason. I was pretty much cool with everyone but I've seen it happen many of occasion because people did have an air of elitism but even when people didn't have that they got shat on because they were anti-social

It's definitely not a black only thing but I think its more damaging when its said by people you identify with.

It could very well be elitism or even social skills, not being able to converse could get you some shit.

DominoKid

Teyonah Parris is so fucking fine brehs. i didn't think she was all that in Mad Men but she pops off the screen on Survivor's Remorse.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
has anyone seen gundam build fighters? is nils supposed to be black?

Yeah he's from America

one of his parents is a martial arts master or something which is how they explain him being obsessed with katanas and yukatas and shit

junpei

So I need your advise on something . My brother woks for a big shipping company and a part of their uniforms are holster for the scanners . He gets off work and heads to a big chain restaurant wearing a normal t shirt and his work shorts . One the manger of the restaurant see the holster and calls the cops on him . The cops arrive guns drawn and stick a gun in his face . They search him and and find nothing and the cops apologize. After the cops leave he goes to the counter and ask to speak to the manger . the person at the counter refuses so he leaves. He comes back later and ask for the manger again and is once again refused . He thinks that he should write a letter to corporate but I think that he should sue them . What would you do if were in my brothers shoes ?

So I need your advise on something . My brother woks for a big shipping company and a part of their uniforms are holster for the scanners . He gets off work and heads to a big chain restaurant wearing a normal t shirt and his work shorts . One the manger of the restaurant see the holster and calls the cops on him . The cops arrive guns drawn and stick a gun in his face . They search him and and find noting and the cops apologize. After the cops leave he goes to the counter and ask to speak to the manger . the person at the counter refuses so he leaves. He comes back later and ask for the manger again and is once again refused . He thinks that he should write a letter to corporate but I think that he should sue them . What would you do if where in my brothers shoes ?

Suing is a big jump that could end up costing more than he would get. Start with the letter and go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom