• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
You females and your boobs taking away viewers from my twitch channel. How am I supposed to get on with you using your bodies to get ahead?
Zq7iuwM.png

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I was planning to make a post reviewing all the rap albums I've listened to this year as I don't think anything else is going to be released for the rest of the year for the artists I know, but I do know the post will be incredibly long as I like to go into detail. Would it be better to post here or make a thread?
Make a new thread. I love all types of music but I tend to skip post in this thread with huge list.

Mr. Patch

Many people sure are quick to take any criticism of black people by a black person as gospel.

Meanwhile, any discussion on racism by a black person...

#JudgingYou

Real talk though. How we getting a port before PSO2, which is already translated into English?

Think you accidented a word there.

I was busy, man.

Games either gotter kill me with story, or give me a great opportunity to shit talk. Games lately aren't doing either... so I'm falling out of gaming.

Malyse

I was busy, man.

Games either gotter kill me with story, or give me a great opportunity to shit talk. Games lately aren't doing either... so I'm falling out of gaming.

When has a game ever killed you with story. I can literally think of one game when story was legit good and not just "for a video game" graded on a curve good. Wait. Two.

Silky

Banned
If I ever invested funds in a toy-based game, it'll be for Disney Infinity.

Stories in games, well, I hold Vagrant Story in very high regard.

Skylanders for nintendo fans

....So Skylanders 2

Not even like that. Unlike Skylanders, the games that are Amiibo compatible don't use the Amiibos as 'locked' content in comparison to Skylanders/DI. Amiibo in Smash is essentially underpowered edits of characters that you can level up naturally by fighting with/against friends. It's sort of a Pokemon-esque thing to it. Whereas Skylanders are completely new characters, new movesets, ALONG with new content being added on. But of course those characters are locked behind the toy portal stuff.

RP912

Banned
LoL is a cesspool of everything wrong about Mobas. I played a few games of LoL and dealt with nonstop bitching because my team didn't want to end the game quickly even though we pretty much won 0_o

Malyse

If I ever invested funds in a toy-based game, it'll be for Disney Infinity.

Stories in games, well, I hold Vagrant Story in very high regard.

Not even like that. Unlike Skylanders, the games that are Amiibo compatible don't use the Amiibos as 'locked' content in comparison to Skylanders/DI. Amiibo in Smash is essentially underpowered edits of characters that you can level up naturally by fighting with/against friends. It's sort of a Pokemon-esque thing to it. Whereas Skylanders are completely new characters, new movesets, ALONG with new content being added on. But of course those characters are locked behind the toy portal stuff.

OR you can download Disney Infinity on PC. Its free to download, no toys required and costs significantly less to go all in on.

RE: Amiibos

The main draw is that they work across a number of games. For example, Link works with Smash (3ds and Wii U), Hyrule Warriors, and Mario Kart 8.

Malyse

Not going to lie, I had to fight myself to not buy the Spider-Man one.

Story in games? Jade Empire. Now can we get a sequel already?
I veto that. (The story good part, not the game. Bioware plz). They completely butchered the Open Palm, Closed Fist ideology and reduced it to binary Good Evil. It's so much more nuanced.

Slayven

OR you can download Disney Infinity on PC. Its free to download, no toys required and costs significantly less to go all in on.

RE: Amiibos

The main draw is that they work across a number of games. For example, Link works with Smash (3ds and Wii U), Hyrule Warriors, and Mario Kart 8.

Holy shit Disney Infinity is free on PC

I veto that. (The story good part, not the game. Bioware plz). They completely butchered the Open Palm, Closed Fist ideology and reduced it to binary Good Evil. It's so much more nuanced.

I agree it shouldn't have been so binary but I had way to much fun on both paths to care. Unlike KOTOR 2 which was fucking annoying on the 'good' path but awesome on the Dark Side.

Malyse

Holy shit Disney Infinity is free on PC
😒
Dammit, you people should really start paying attention to me. That was literally one of the first things I said in BCT.

I agree it shouldn't have been so binary but I had way to much fun on both paths to care. Unlike KOTOR 2 which was fucking annoying on the 'good' path but awesome on the Dark Side.

Oh don't get me wrong, game is dope AF. But if they wanted to do good evil, then just do good evil and stop faking the funk.

RP912

Banned
Man you can encounter assholes anywhere in gaming. Especially one that centered on Online play.

I encountered a den of assholes in Socom games. The entire community dedicated to that series are one big pile of asshats. I never got kicked out of sessions in my natural life. Shit felt like elementary school all over again.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I like Dota2/League of Legends alot

Glad there's a popular multiplayer game I can finally enjoy.

Felt so lonely playing arcade mode in dead fighting games on PS2 while everyone was excited about Gears of War and Halo

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I never really had a problem with assholes in Moba.

I pick up games faster than most people I guess so I was actually alot better than other players pre-30 in League. So I didn't get alot of hate

but even when I do get hate or see it given to other people I don't pay attention to it. So long as I'm improving my own game fuck what other people say. Let them waste time typing while I work on my mechanics

ReiGun

Nintendo's gonna have to make a game that truly needs Amiibo's to get people to buy in. Having them work across multiple games is a neat idea, but you ain't gonna get that Skylanders money that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom