• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'll be almost 30 when all those movies come out

... shit bruh

nL3WrxN.png

I'm happy. Besides the fact that my new glasses make me look like a 90's R&B superstar. Looking like Teddy Riley light skinned uncle or something.

But the announcements are fantastic. It'd gonna be spectacular waiting.

Edit: Goddamn going in on Janedro again.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That better have that cg looking a lot better, come time for the Inhumans. I don't want Medusa to have shitty looking hair.

They're gonna try to keep budgets trim wherever they can. With how VFX bidding works and the state of that industry, wouldn't shock me if they go cheap on that one.

Though looking at the lineup, I wouldn't be surprised if ILM does Inhumans either. They'll likely be the primary house for the Avengers two parter and then either Capt Marvel or Inhumans. Would depend on their other workload at the time, which would likely be something Star Wars related.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I will crush your young-ass ain't shit windpipe underneath my Nikes and adjust the brim on my Kangol when I step up to buy my Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 tickets.

Making me feel old.

Heh, I was going to turn 30 the year the first Iron Man came out.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
They're gonna try to keep budgets trim wherever they can. With how VFX bidding works and the state of that industry, wouldn't shock me if they go cheap on that one.

Though looking at the lineup, I wouldn't be surprised if ILM does Inhumans either. They'll likely be the primary house for the Avengers two parter and then either Capt Marvel or Inhumans. Would depend on their other workload at the time, which would likely be something Star Wars related.

Yea...not to pleasant from what I've heard and had to research. :(

Oldschoolgamer

People giving Marvel a clean slate due to the announcements. Acting like the Thor movies, Iron man 2 & 3, and the Hulk films aren't average to terrible. lol.

People giving Marvel a clean slate due to the announcements. Acting like the Thor movies, Iron man 2 & 3, and the Hulk films aren't average to terrible. lol.

Ang Lee hulk and iron man 3 are all good. But yeah I'm with you on it being a mediocre universe

I'm all in on DCU unless BvS turns out as average as the mcu movies

Still I'm day one on black panther. Gotta support minorities getting huge films

Maybe Andy Serkis will direct black panther

Pete Jackson let him direct second unit on hobbit movies and now he's making some jungle book movie

Oldschoolgamer

Put the crab claws down. Just for today at least.

I'm hyped too, but shitting on DC is some silly shit. Not saying anyone in here was doing it, but it is what it is.

Russo brothers have got choreography down, so I know the action of civil war will be dope, and the story too. The rest is up in the air.

I'm hyped too, but shitting on DC is some silly shit. Not saying anyone in here was doing it, but it is what it is.

Russo brothers have got choreography down, so I know the action of civil war will be dope, and the story too. The rest is up in the air.

I agree with that. DC is doing their thing. Hopefully we see more of their style, maturing in a way we can appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom