• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

DC still has batman. DC has the weakest link with cyborg, but im sure they can easily make something of him. aquaman and wonder woman can do well if they focus on the characters first, and make movies around them. im more excited for those than i am batman vs superman
WB showed me they got their head on straight with WW when it was reported they were looking for a female director. Now that obviously doesn't guarantee a good movie, but it's at least a sign they're somewhat tuned in with the demands of the current market. I expect Marvel to follow suit with a female director for Capt. Marvel.

I don't need to tell you Aquaman has potential; I think that film will surprise people. And they got six years to figure Cyborg out before his film launches. Though I still expect it to morph into a Titans movie before 2020.

third time's the charm for Thor 3 right

one of them gon be good eventually
Let's hope so. Someone's gotta get it right.

get thee behind me, SATAN
If only you'd just let Cassie Sandsmark into your heart. It would hurt so much less.

I'll see black panther to support my peoples but, I can't say I'm really interested in these marvel announcements. I want to see more superman in action. When will he fight darkseid?
Rumors say Brainiac for JLA 1, Darkseid for JLA 2.

Soon, fam...

I want Galactus in the MCU, Eating planets and shit having everybody shook.....

dT14zMF.jpg

astroknight

Neo Member
I don't really have any on me.

Infighting is enemies fighting with each other if they accidentally attack each other.

That seems like something more likely to show up in Bloodborne with the beasts and the hunting parties. That would be a great tactic to soften enemies up.

G-Fex

That seems like something more likely to show up in Bloodborne with the beasts and the hunting parties. That would be a great tactic to soften enemies up.

What's Bloodborne?

Yeah infighting is fucking great, it's such a genius mechanic that devs sadly don't put in games anymore. It just makes things more tactical and very well to rely on in case you're surrounded by too many enemies.

It only really went as far as Doom and Quake.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't really have any on me.

Infighting is enemies fighting with each other if they accidentally attack each other.

Oh, I see. I've wanted this for a while now.
was hoping someone would have made a PC mod for bosses to fight other bosses.

astroknight

Neo Member
What's Bloodborne?

Yeah infighting is fucking great, it's such a genius mechanic that devs sadly don't put in games anymore. It just makes things more tactical and very well to rely on in case you're surrounded by too many enemies.

It only really went as far as Doom and Quake.

its like dark souls turbo edition made by the original team in a Victorian/ Van Helsing type setting

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have any faith in Bloodborne actually being good. I'd like to be proven wrong but the hype train is way off the rails on this one.

G-Fex

Oh, I see. I've wanted this for a while now.
was hoping someone would have made a PC mod for bosses to fight other bosses.

Yeah, provking bosses to infight with other bosses is the best feeling.

its like dark souls turbo edition made by the original team in a Victorian/ Van Helsing type setting

Oh that sounds good. Real good.

I really like Dark Souls. As well as GTA which i'm fairly new to myself.

Trey

How are you going to drop this w/no context

Some guy posted a Slate article about gamergate wherein it accuses EviLore of being a sexist. It then hyperlinks to the raggedy articles everyone has already seen with screen caps of EviLore telling that one female brony to clop somewhere else.

It's a tenuous charge against neoGAF at best, considering that there's ongoing gamergate discussion on gaming side.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't have any faith in Bloodborne actually being good. I'd like to be proven wrong but the hype train is way off the rails on this one.
I think if you enjoyed past games you will most likely enjoy Bb. If not then wait for reviews and price drops before you hop in. The GAF hype is a bit ridiculous . I'd be lying though if I said this game wasn't contributing in speeding up a ps4 purchase.

Some guy posted a Slate article about gamergate wherein it accuses EviLore of being a sexist. It then hyperlinks to the raggedy articles everyone has already seen with screen caps of EviLore telling that one female brony to clop somewhere else.

It's a tenuous charge against neoGAF at best, considering that there's ongoing gamergate discussion on the OT.

Ahh

Well, I don't think the official consumer movement of Stormfront has much ground with thinking people, so whatever

It's a tenuous charge against neoGAF at best, considering that there's ongoing gamergate discussion on gaming side.

Hearing it mentioned him sexually assaulting that woman overseas too?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think it will be better than Dark Souls 2, but I won't disagree the hype has bece bigger than the series itself. A good chunk of the community is also beyond toxic. That said I appreciate the positive aspects enough to still love the series.

G-Fex

I don't think I'll ever post in a Dark Souls thread. Probably be eaten alive.

It's a great game and all, but I wonder how it spawned such big popularity, and seemingly thread after thread after thread on gaming side for years.

Trey

Hearing it mentioned him sexually assaulting that woman overseas too?

The article didn't specify. Or at least it didn't link to screen caps of EviLore's overseas conduct.

Edit: actually, it does.

The article also mentioned Opiate's recent pedophile thread. Again, hardly relevant to gamergate.

Slayven

Now the people from the nuked thread are infecting the Gamergate discussion thread

Thanks Baldwin

TBGWT was had another good ep on Gamergate yesterday

The article didn't specify. Or at least it didn't link to screen caps of EviLore's overseas conduct.

The article also mentioned Opiate's recent pedophile thread. Again, hardly relevant to gamergate.
You clink on their link to that thread and the first thing you see is a post from j10. I laughed so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom