• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

What is inhumans

Watch Agents of Shield

... shit bruh

nL3WrxN.png

Oh gat damn.

I agree with that. DC is doing their thing. Hopefully we see more of their style, maturing in a way we can appreciate.

Marvel marks acting like there's been a war when it ain't even begun

It was batman vs the marvel universe and he still got 2 billion dollar movies

Shits gonna start popping 2016 when the movies get comparable. It will be interesting to see what succeeds and fails then.

Star Wars will murk both tho :trollface

I'm hyped too, but shitting on DC is some silly shit. Not saying anyone in here was doing it, but it is what it is.

Russo brothers have got choreography down, so I know the action of civil war will be dope, and the story too. The rest is up in the air.

Seriously though, Cap killed a ton of people in Winter Soldier. Like, that shield hits you? You're probably dead. Kill like 10 dudes in the opening scene alone.

Malyse

Shits gonna start popping 2016 when the movies get comparable. It will be interesting to see what succeeds and fails then.

Moana and Frozen 2 gonna clown everybody.

BlackJace

Dunno if DC movies will ever start to be comparable. Marvel's struck gold.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

DC still has batman. DC has the weakest link with cyborg, but im sure they can easily make something of him. aquaman and wonder woman can do well if they focus on the characters first, and make movies around them. im more excited for those than i am batman vs superman

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cyborg should honestly be a TV show, not a feature film. :(

meanwhile james Cameron browsing the internet like "my blue aliens gonna shyt on batman and tony stark"

Seriously major salute though to Chadwick Boseman, Ray fisher, jon Boyega and lupita for getting big franchise shine coming soon

Hopefully they all are successful and Hollywood thinks about bringing in Arabs and Asians in the mix soon

BlackJace

DC still has batman. DC has the weakest link with cyborg, but im sure they can easily make something of him. aquaman and wonder woman can do well if they focus on the characters first, and make movies around them. im more excited for those than i am batman vs superman

Wonder Woman would certainly attract a lot of buzz. Aquaman seems like he'd be boring as fuck to most people.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wonder Woman would certainly attract a lot of buzz. Aquaman seems like he'd be boring as fuck to most people.

im not getting into that, but with a polynesian actor, they could really embrace it with aquaman. it could come out hella dope if done right.

Anyone else notice that it took them making a Civil War movie to get a black and female lead movie. I guess I know how Captain America 3 ends, With Cap in a movie theater getting shot in the back of the head by Crossbones. Many years later Storm will refuse to move seats on a bus. Then in 2020 Black Panther will be killed at a hotel in Memphis, Wakanda where he was sleeping with Sue Storm after his time with the Fantastic Four (she throw that ass at him as thanks for subbing in for her and Reed)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else notice that it took them making a Civil War movie to get a black and female lead movie. I guess I know how Captain America 3 ends, With Cap in a movie theater getting shot in the back of the head by Crossbones. Many years later Storm will refuse to move seats on a bus. Then in 2020 Black Panther will be killed at a hotel in Memphis, Wakanda where he was sleeping with Sue Storm after his time with the Fantastic Four (she throw that ass at him as thanks for subbing in for her and Reed)

i4dQpIsN1bHac.gif

can't argue with that.

Depends on how much juice DC can generate with their Arrow, Flash etc. TV shows. AFAIK, those shows have been very successful and can probably transition into films with some nice momentum behind them.

To be sure nobody gave a single fuck about the Green Arrow or Flash until now (outside of comic readers and Cartoon Network watchers).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I JUST SAW THE MARVEL NEWS

OH MY GOD

ASDFAILFHU;LASDIFHA;SKDJFHA;FHAS;DKLFDUKL;HYASDFUIGASDK;FJHASD;FLJKAHSD;FJKL

T'FCUKING CHALLA

INFINTIY WARS

INHUMEANB

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

G-Fex

Dark Souls should really have infighting.

Man, how do games now a days not have that mechanic? SMFH.

Anyway, marvel news yadda yadda whatever.

I hope that one woman isn't Cap Marvel.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
now all we need is for these pretenders to lose FF, Namor, and Spiderman. (let fox hold onto the X-Men they deserve it) and life will be good.

I want Galactus in the MCU, Eating planets and shit having everybody shook.....

Akainu

I'll see black panther to support my peoples but, I can't say I'm really interested in these marvel announcements. I want to see more superman in action. When will he fight darkseid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom