• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

New ot smell

So medical weed is on the ballot for florida... This I see this attack add...
THAT Dr is a fucking obgyn. What the fuck stay in your lane

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
fGAtHGJ.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dat opening line (i get what the article is about, but still)
Man that article linked within the article makes Jedi Outcast sound awesome. It is cheesy fantasy but I'm still glad he beat that guy. Reminds me of a lot of Dark Souls duels where people try to hack or use cheap builds but are still defeated through sheer skill and determination.

Congrats Silky. Very timely news wouldn't you say?

"Oh Mr. Silky I see you created the next OP for the Black Culture Thread on the New Gaming Age Forum. Well, that certainly puts you ahead of the competition. Welcome aboard."

Yeah, that's definitely how it happened.
"But you made it without a sub title so we paying you the old minimum wage of $5.15"

I didn't think it would, but the lack of a subtitle is honestly annoying me slightly. Just looks off.

Leave it up to the BCT to not have a subtitle. We don't even need to have words at all.... For example when click on the community forum.

OTC thread
OTC thread
birdman.png

OTC thread
OTC thread

Slayven

I am joining the Steve Harvey singles site. My profile pic is going to show a bunch of Tyler Perry movies behind me and I am going to be kneeling in prayer.

I am joining the Steve Harvey singles site. My profile pic is going to show a bunch of Tyler Perry movies behind me and I am going to be kneeling in prayer.

You attracted to middle-aged fundamentalist Christian black women who may or may not be a tad overweight?

I'm playing Samurai Warriors 4 atm and here's what usually bugs me about this and Dynasty Warriors.

You over here risking your life against Nobunaga's unification of Japan, but yet somehow your hair stays on some extravagant shit. Now I know these muthafuckas did not wake up in the morning during that era and the first thing they did before sharpening their sword was to make sure that their hair was appropriately gelled.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Would be interesting to see how many hits I got. Better than being black on other dating sites. I didn't get shit on farmersonly.com
lmao

I saw the ads for this on TV the other day and I couldn't stop laughing imagining what the discussions would be like.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I'm playing Samurai Warriors 4 atm and here's what usually bugs me about this and Dynasty Warriors.

You over here risking your life against Nobunaga's unification of Japan, but yet somehow your hair stays on some extravagant shit. Now I know these muthafuckas did not wake up in the morning during that era and the first thing they did before sharpening their sword was to make sure that their hair was appropriately gelled.

Hair and clothes defying logic in Musou games is a constant lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom