• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the hoodest of hoods.

image.php

Dang I didn't realize Fyre was banned, surprised that happened. Hopefully a short one.

you're the BCT OKCupid expert now that he got perma'd

so can you straight up put "booty call" as an option, like "serious relationship", "white picketed fence and 3 kids", "just want to talk" for preferences or what

so can you straight up put "booty call" as an option, like "serious relationship", "white picketed fence and 3 kids", "just want to talk" for preferences or what

HeLl I can answer that. You have 4 options and can look strictly per those options. But when someone puts new friends, and they put a whole bunch of provacative pics they are lookinG for what you are.

I have had a modicum of success on the site.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

I know you got jokes but seriously, I just throw it all on there. Same thing with the questions, unless they are a serious deal-breaker you just want to put "their answer is irrelevant" that way you get the most chance that you can. Keep your options open until you can talk to people 1 v 1 and then see how they operate in person. Also (I learned these the hard way) don't be in a sudden rush to text and make plans after 7PM because then it reeks of "booty call." Don't booty call on a weeknight, too awkward when you got to ask them to get out of your house when you go to work.

Honestly OKCupid is simply "OK" most of it is demoralizing bullshit but so are most dating sites. I don't have the motivation to use it much these days, I am sticking with the two girls I met that I see every once in a while. One is married in an open relationship so it keeps it really low-key, no expectations, which is great.

I am sticking with the two girls I met that I see every once in a while. One is married in an open relationship so it keeps it really low-key, no expectations, which is great.

Is the other girl the one she's married to? Cuz that would be pretty amusing if they don't know they're both seeing the same dude

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Is the other girl the one she's married to? Cuz that would be pretty amusing if they don't know they're both seeing the same dude
No, my life never gets the "fun" sitcom scenarios, only the shitty ones. That would be amazing. I would turn it all around and form a harem just like one of my japanese animes.

Football rivalry angle doesn't make sense. Cause a noose was found at both school on the same day and then the graffiti showed up.

Sounds like some Hatred pre-order-ers are getting in the right headspace pre-launch.

So which one of you downloaded the trailer leak. If so I'm just throwing this out there to PM me and some of the BCT family so we can share the wealth.

I'm just saying......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom